27. I'm not obligated to protect any of you

Summer Xavier

Their are things in life that i should probably not forget. Like how unfit i am to travel through boat or ship.

*vomit*

I've been vomiting for the past three days and almost every passenger were giving me the pathetic look.

Hah! *vomit again*

I remember that this is the second time i've ride a boat the first didn't go well and this time is no different.

'Here!' A young man said 'Try smelling this, it'll calm you and rid your sea-sickness.' Its a small bottle that held transparent liquid inside, i opened and smelled it. It did calm me a little. 'Thanks.' I said to him and move to another spot as the previous one smelled bad. Really bad.

I was close to the three women who were quiet the whole time.

I wonder whats this three, no every passenger boarding this ship wanted to go at Outland. I look at each of them one by one, two glared at me, three ignored me and one smiled. It was that young man awhile ago.

I look at my right and saw one of the women who's dress like a man looking at me. 'You're traveling alone.' She said not asking and i nod at her. 'You've been staring to every passenger, you must be wondering why they're boarding a boat that is headed to the Outland. Want me to tell you what i think?' She suddenly said but I'm not really interested but the woman still said it. 'Their probably running from someone that the only place they can think of is that place because theirs no way a sane man would go to that place. Are you running away from someone too?' She ask

I look at her in the eyes, running away? Am i? 'Then, arent you running away too?' I ask her.

'Obviously.'

Bitch.

'Pretty ladies.' Someone whispered on my left, what made me look was the sound of his voice. It was a very malicious voice.

I glared at the bearded man on my left and he smiled at me nasty.

'Its look like were not gonna meet the sea monster they were saying.' The man who was nice to me a while ago said. 'So, we're all running away from someone huh?!' He continued 'sorry, i heard what you were talking. Name is Finlay Fraser, you can call me Fin.' His right hand extended and I just stared at it.

He was nice to me so I guess i should be nice to. I took his hand and shook it once and let go 'Summer Xavier.' I said and almost puke again, rest assured i did not because i unfortunately swallowed it.

Blehh...

After two days we finally arrived.

The ship docked and before we boarded out the captain spoke. 'A reminder passengers, My ship would be staying in this dock for 24 hours, for those who seek our service can come back but the payment will be different.' He informed and one asked a question on what kind of payment will it be. 'Just seek our service and you'll know.' He answered and we all started getting out of the ship.

Woods.

Forest.

Trees are big.

When I say big I meant humongous, fucking gigantic.

'Wow.' Fin said, he was walking beside me while the three girls were on our back and the rest are already in-front and ahead of us.

I was frowning while walking, why am i walking with all of them?

Kill them all!

Suddenly the birds started make sound as if they are being attacked, i saw them fly away.