30. Sinclair Twins 2

Hunter Chase POV

'I can't believe we're having P.E. first thing in the morning.' Madison complained, as we all sat on the bench waiting for the teacher to arrive. I can't blame her, even though were werewolves and trained a lot doesn't mean we enjoy exercising early in the morning.

'Can't be help, Mrs. Wood is out of town.' Lalaine answered. 'I don't like sweating.' she added.

I look at my surrounding and notice that their were lot of students now, I guess they recovered fast after the attack; - no humans though. 'Two purebloods living in our coven, can't you believe that?!' A half vamp girl said. A group of half vampires talking near me keeps talking about the two purebloods.

'I know right! Their so handsome!!!!'

'They're dangerous!' a boy said while shaking his head to the girls comments about the purebloods.

At that time our P.E. teacher Rugen Dakian a half vampire arrive with the two pureblood in tow. Students started whispering and the purebloods got closer the gym went quiet.

'Your all quiet, that's new!' Mr. Dakian said first thing, his wearing a navy blue jogging pants and jersey. He adjusted his glasses and look at the two pureblood. 'As you can see we have new students, if you may please introduce yourself so we can start the class.' he said to the two.

The two pureblood look at each other, both of them have black hair, pale skin, and silver eyes... piercing silver eyes.

'Adrian Chasm Sinclair.' the vampire was smirking while he said his name, he didn't bother hiding his fangs.

'Alister Chasm Sinclair.' the other one introduced looking bored.

Both just stood, one look bored while other started to look annoy. 'You two could take your seat.' Mr. Dakian said.

'What seat?' Adrian asked 'That?' pointing his finger on the bench that were seating on. He look at everyone with distaste, the two started walking and sat beside me. 'Do we actually have to do these Alister? Can we just go with the plan? Talking it out?Lets just drag the mutt and-' he didn't finish what he was about to say because Alister cut him off.

'No. That would be troublesome, we already talked to the coven on this town so no causing trouble.' he said and Adrian snorted at his brother. 'Why do we have to do that? Those low beings.'

Everyone was looking at them, well, who wouldn't? The two were talking as if no one is around.

'Okay, i would like to inform you all that we'll be having a new type of class because of what happened.... because of the attack I was ordered to add a combat class.' Mr. Dakian said, his a vampire. A half vampire, he might look like a nerd but from what I heard his really strong. 'The one who attack our town were Huntsmen, who are special human blessed with strength and speed the same as vamps and wolves has, now i would be calling names and the two would have to fight until one surrender. This is to measures the class strength, please think of it as a training like you always do to your respective kind but this time it won't be with your kind only.' he explained and called for the first pair.

A vamp and a wolf was called and started to fight but I stop paying attention at the combat, it doesn't really interest me. I don't know how long I was not paying attention because when I did the pureblood and Eric one of the wolves in my pack were in front.

This time I watched.

'A pureblood.' Eric said, he was glaring 'the last time one your kind here it brought trouble with us.' he added, something must have happen with his family.

Adrian was just looking and smirking but it suddenly faded 'The last one who glared at me got one of her eyes out and beg not to kill her, i made her crawl on her knees and she did so i spare her life but not without taking her other eye out.' He randomly said like it was normal. 'How about be on your knees? I might consider taking only one.' he said smiling. Eric step back, he did it unconsciously because even the ones watching were wide eyes. It's not just because of what he said its his presence. Its very menacing, Logan and Lucy didn't hold a candle with this guy.