29. Sinclair Twins 1

Trent Chase

Being able to see future has a good and bad side, I was still young when I first had it and i didn't understand it. I always thought that what i was experiencing was normal and it happens to everyone. The visions that I saw are just little things, nothing big until i was ten years old. It was about my real biological parents, I saw the future were my father told me I'm not his real son but his brother who past away. At first I didn't believe until I saw a picture of my biological father, the resemblance is unmistakable that i look more like him. As I grew older the visions keep coming randomly, I couldn't control the visions, they come and go their were times when I saw bad thing happening to someone where i tried to stop and prevent it from happening but somehow I always fail, i tried it few times and failed countless times with no success. That's where i stop interfering, that no matter what i do I can't change their fate. But their still times where I'd warn other people, if I can't change it maybe the person himself can change his/her own destiny. Whether they believe me or not since I never told anyone about my ability except for Hunter, he's the only person i trust the most. But now his not the only who knows about it.

'I'm worried dear.' I heard my mother talking. 'Shouldn't we tell him the truth?'

'I...I don't know, you saw our son on that day he looks so lost. He had that expression like those who lost their mate. What if.. Summ..... that girl is really dead? Wolves who lost their mate can't survive, most of them kill themselves or isolation from the rest of the world.' his father answered.

That is the reason why nobody is mentioning Summer's name to Hunter if possible, but thanks to Lily... that loud-mouth girl. Grandfather and father talk to the council regarding this matter and told their respected area about the situation which they all agreed. Somehow, Hunter has no memory of Summer. Its like she never existed on Hunters life.

But is it really wise to keep it a secret from Hunter? To hide it from him? What if he started looking for his mate again? Not knowing that he already found her and that she's dead?

Is Summer really dead?

No one knows.

I went upstairs and knock on Hunters door, when he didn't answer I opened the door. He was crouch on the floor his back on the sofa. 'Hey. I heard what happen at school.' I said and he growled at me, i didn't flinch though. I know he won't hurt me. At least thats what I'm hoping, i notice he and the wolf are a little edgy.

'What do you want Trent?' he asked while looking at some old books sprawl in the table.

'I'm just worried, if something is troubling you can talk to me you know. If theirs something you want to know that you can't remember I'll try to fill it in.' I said to him, feeling guilty knowing that i won't be able tell him the truth.

Hunter snorted and throws the book he's holding. 'If i want to know something?' he said and then turn his head on me, looking me directly straight in the eyes. The glint of his eyes, the wolf is just there. Waiting to snarl. 'Do you think I'm stupid? I know you...no, everyone of you is hiding something from me. Whatever it is I'm gonna find it.' he's angry, the color of his eyes changed. It's not just him talking but his wolf too.

I sighed. I guess theirs no point lying to him, i gave him a apologetic smile. 'I hope you remember it, i sincerely hope that you'll find it Hunter.' I told him, it was my honest feeling and thought 'Just keep it in mind that they did it with you in their mind.' i told him and went out of his room.

As i got out of his room, a scene flowed in my vision like a film being played in front of me, a series of event that you can't explain whether what you see is a good thing or not so better keep it to yourself.

I hope the future change for the two of them.

Few days later...

'I can't believe you've been walking, why did you stop using the car?' I ask Hunter, as we walk to school. 'It's not really that bad, beside not like we get tire easily.' He answered, as we take our time Hunter suddenly stop; i looked in front of him and follow the direction of his eyes to see what's he looking at. Its the old house that Summer use to live. 'It's very old huh!?' I said 'Who do you think lives their?' I ask testing whether he can remember something and at that moment, the door of the old house opened. Two men...boys? that looks like the same age as Hunter or maybe a little older walking out of the house, one of them is smoking a...vape?

'Aghh.. Alister! Where the heck did you get that?' the other boy asked.

But the other guy Alister, ignored the other guy. 'It smell like strawberry, wouldn't it be better if it's tobacco or you could have at least got a apple scent. Anyway, because of that I can't smell a thing but that strawberry scent only.'

At that moment Hunter and I sniff the air, Strawberry it is! I can't even smell them whether their wolves, human or vamp. As they got out of the gate they turn their on or direction, 'See? I didn't even smell them because of that damn thing, throw it already!!!' The other guy said angrily like he wanted to smack Alister but couldn't.

'Tsk. Alright.' Alister complied and throw the vape on the side, they started walking and Hunter and I did too. I notice that were headed the same direction, when we arrive in front of the school a lot of student were looking... not to us but to the two boys.

On that moment as the wind blows the strawberry scent faded.

One sniff and I already know what they are.

'Pure blood.' Hunter whispered.

My head automatically snap on Hunter.

Did he remember something?

'How?' I blurted out, he looked at me frowning like I'm dumb. 'Logan and Lucy, aren't they pureblood vampire too? They have that certain smell that's different from bitten and half vamps.' He answered, so he remember the twins.

Hunter started walking inside the school and I followed him behind, I glance at the two pureblood - they notice us but did not acknowledge our presence, theirs a blankness in their eyes like the people around them doesn't exist. The other guy said something. 'Who would have thought we'll immediately find that mutt.' he said and laugh out loud.

Mutt?

Everyone was looking at them. 'Wow. Who are they?' Lily asked who suddenly appear beside me. 'They're so handsome, like seriously! Probably the most handsome people I've ever saw in my life and their scent....' Lily added.

'Pureblood vampires.' Luke said.

'Who would have thought will see another again.' Lalaine said while hugging Luke. When did they arrive? 'The last time that we had a pureblood here they brought trouble with them. I hope they didn't bring one.' Luke said as he tightly embrace his mate in a very protective way.

His right, I hope they're not troubleb.

End of Trent POV

—-

A vote/comment/follow is deeply appreciated and it makes me want to continue writing because honestly, sometimes receiving those things really helps and excites to continue this story.

Writing is just a hobby to me so updates for new chapter would be slow.. seriously, like really really slow. Their was time that i think it took me a year before posting a new chapter. Its not really my priority so yeah... most of the time i write when I'm bored.

Enjoy!