4 - Taken + New pack member

Summer Xavier POV

What should I do?

Why does she have to come here anyway?

'Don't fight back and come with us or she dies in her wound..' he said

Why? I might be worried about her but not to the point where I'll neglect my safety. 'Don't listen t-to her Summer' Lalaine said while in pain. The arrow still sticking out in her stomach.

She doesn't need to tell me that because theirs no way I'll do what their saying.........But, I can't just let her die. They are after me and not her she's just being drag in this mess and I don't want being indebted to anyone.

The leader ordered them for another attack again.... arrows and knives were flying towards us in every direction, I can counter everything thats going my way except for Lalaines position but I have to try and counter it or maybe block it.

They know that they'll be having a hard time fighting me in close combat so they're fighting me in distance.

The arrows were fired at the same time and block it, Lalaine manage to block them too but one arrow passes and grazed me in the top of my shoulder. After that was the knives and I was hit in my left leg, I pull Lalaine down and maneuver my body to another position to counter the knives. But what I did leave me in a open position where I can be attack, I saw them coming but I was too late they coiled the chain in my wrist , I tried to take a step and used it to prevent them from pulling me harder and take me away farder from Lalaine.

'What should we do with this one?' one of the Huntsmen ask

'Hmm... tie her up and lock her up too in the truck.' the leader ordered and they put her inside and they drag me next inisde.

'Clean the blood and erase our scent.' he ordered and they started wiping the blood in the ground and spraying something.

Inside the truck their's a steel wall and their are chains thats attached to it. They placed me in the steel wall and fasten me to the chain as they wrap it in my ankle.

'Sorry for tying you up but for precaution that you won't take any opportunity to escape.' the leader said.

Wooah... I can't even move my legs and arms... I look at Lalaine wrap tightly in a chain but not silver, the arrow is still in her stomach. 'Let her go, I'm the one your after don't drag her in this.' I said

'No can do... She saw our face and beside she'll warn the pack about you getting kidnap, with her being capture too it will give us a heads up in escaping this place without problem. We really don't want to kill anyone who isn't a target.' he explained

I can't argue with that since if I was in the position I would do that too except for the latter...

The truck started to move...........

Now this is trouble....I sighed and tried to muffled my nose in the red scarf Hunter gave me but I notice that it wasn't there.

End of Summer Xavier POV

*

*

*

Hunter Chase POV

At 12:00 pm....

I went back to the pack to get ready for the date, I didn't see Summer at shcool this morning. Looks like she's getting ready for our date.. A smug smile form in my lips thinking about Summer dressing up, I really hope she wear the scarf that I gave her.