26. Outland

Note: This is gonna be weird and random but fuckOff if you dont like it. 😘
By the way i might still edit this chapter and change it if I'm not lazy but I'm always lazy so yeah, good-luck with that.

Summer Xavier

The grass was painted in blood, bodies lies everywhere as i look down a boy was kneeling and embracing my knees. 'Remember.' He said and I woke up.

'Not that damn dream again.' I muttered to myself as I climb out of the bed and change to my clothes and sling an old brown satchel in my shoulder.

I walk to the almost empty castle, the silence was almost painful until she heard voices. Not in her head but actual voices, it was her family talking and they stop when they saw me.

'Alia.' My mother said

'Join us daughter.' her father said.

Her two brothers were looking at her too, she notice that her grandfather was there too. He wasn't looking though, he was drinking his tea like it was normal and nothing is wrong.  I sat down next to my grandfather 'Child.' he acknowledges.

'Grandpa.' I said back. 'Would this take long?' I ask 'I have somewhere to go.' I added.

'What's with the bag?' Aiden ask

'Are you going somewhere?' Alister said next.

Her mother look at her with a disapproving eyes but I smiled back at her 'I'm leaving.' her two brothers protest, telling her no and that she just came back. 'I want too, I'm going to the Outland.' I told them and her mother froze.

'No.' Her father said, his voice was serious; he no longer have that easy going look that I think I got from him. 'Outland is not a place for our kind, its a wild place. Untamed. You won't survive even if your a pure-blood vampire.'

'I know. But the thing is father I'm not just a pure-blood, I can't stay here and you know that. I'm a danger to anyone, even to you guys.' I finally said.

Its not like i care, really. Well i do but not to the extend of it, only for few people my family being one of them. Never in my life would i ever thought that i would have this kind of conversation with my family.

They all went quiet. They all saw what happened that day, how many she had killed.

'She's right.' Her grandfather said, he sighed and put his cup down and look at his son to her parents. 'You have no choice, I told you already if she can't control it then I'll have to end it and I don't want that.' he look at me when said that 'If she's saying she'll be going to the Outland then be it, it's the right choice; she'll endanger everyone.' he finishes.

Her parents look defeated, they know she was right. That grandfather was right. 'I'm sorry my dear child.' her grandfather said softly and he patted her head just like he use to do when she was still young.

I smiled at him 'No worries, even if I stay here its not like you can stop or kill me.' I told him and he went cold as if she was stranger.

'Are you leaving now?' Alister ask 'Then Aiden and I will go with you, you're our sister and we can't let you go in that place alone.' that was probably the longest time Alister talked.

'I always wondered if your capable of talking in long sentence, I guess you are bro.' Aiden blurted out at Alister and he just look back at Aiden like he wanted to slap him in the face. When Aiden notice Alisters look he immediately back off muttering 'Oh.. i forgot this is a serious situation.'

'No. You two wont be going with me, you heard what father said. Its dangerous.' I told them. And its awkward having a conversation to them like this. When was the last time that we had a moment like this? None!!!