SPOILER?? MUST READ!!!

JULY 15, 2015 - Writing the date and you'll be reading this after the story or maybe not. This, to let you know how hard it was for me.... If I'll still use the ending that I originally thought.

READ AT YOUR OWN CAUSE!!!

GUYS!!!

Whatever is written here might become a spoiler for the upcoming ending of this story so I'm warning you already, this is a heads up!!! I'm not even sure why I'm posting this even though it might leave some spoiler for the ending. So I'm WARNING you already. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUSE!!!

Guys, you won't believe this but I was really gaping like an idiot.

At work, while doing nothing... hehe, joke I had finish everything that needed to be done so after that I checked my facebook and saw a lot of newsfeed for comic con .... Walking dead... and etc. One photo caught my attention, the Vampire diaries photo-I was looking  for Elena... Since I had stop watching the series (if you count watching few episodes..hehe nonetheless I like the the series) I didn't know whats happening. Elena was not in the picture, so I thought maybe she was replace or out of the story already so I search on google and read vampire diaries wikipedia and read Damon and Elena's character reference.

I was shock... damn, Elena was put on sleep for 60 years and Damon was left waiting for her.

Now lets go back to my first paragraph, the one where I was left gaping..like an idiot...

Vamps and Wolves, actually I have decided already what will happen for the ending, well it was only temporary and maybe I might change the ending but my plan was to put Summer into Slumber again and make Hunter wait, I know pure wolves age faster than pure vampire but their will be a lot of events... that will happen and will make him stay the same. I already imagined the scenes, but of course the reason is very very much different why Summer will be put in slumber.

But looks like I will not use that scene anymore... Arghh. I shouldn't have read the wikipedia.

Damn it!!! Now I have to think for another ending or maybe I'll still use that one and make a alternative ending.

Arrgghhhhh... I don't know!!!

That's the reason why I cant update, been thinking a lot if scene to come up with a new ending but it really is hard, now I have to edit the scene that i had imagine.

P.S. I'm already half done for the next chapter, I'm going to make sure that its going to be long.