32. Adrien Sinclair

Adrien Sinclair

'Its about her..... curse.' Alister answered

I frowned at his choice of word, curse? I almost let out a snort but halted myself and pondered for a moment... Its a great power, if he understand it correctly the ability to manipulate blood - isn't it powerful? It shouldn't be called as a curse but on his sister's situation not being able to control it and as a result harming other people i guess calling it a curse is not far from it.

But...still.

I wondered why Alister and I weren't gifted such abilities... although Mother had explained it already that not every Chasm bloodline can have that ability which makes it rare but powerful. We never met our Mothers family side too, Katharos is the name of the clan and Chasm is their last name.

My thoughts was interrupted by the mutt
'Was it a witch who placed it?' The mutt asked wide eye.

Witch? Hell, witch are scarce now even in the past their were few of them powerful enough to cast harmful spell to anyone. Those wench are quite hateful and disgusting, humans with nasty mouth.

There are even witches bless with rare abilities.

'No.. and its not a curse...she's born with it.' I told him then glanced at Alister who in return rolled his eyes. 'What's your third question?' i added

He was quiet for a second then 'Why do i not remember her?You said it was erased, why? and who did it?'

His third question is not only a one question... fucking mutt!

Alister and I look at each other..

Tell him I said in my mind to him

You tell him he said back

We don't have the power to read minds but were twins and always been together so most of the times we know each others thought so with just our eyes we don't need to open our mouth communicate sometimes.

No. You do, you're older than me. i narrowed my eyes on him.

Well yeah, i'm older than you so you should listen to me.

We don't exactly know the real reason since Summer never explained it but we got the gist.

'We can only guess but were pretty sure its one of the reason... you see she's afraid of harming you accidentally.' I told him

The mutt frowned 'Harm me.... accidentally?' He mumbled.

I don't really want to explain everything that i know... well it be better if this mutt hear the reason directly from Summer?

Yes.

That would be better! 'If you really want to know more then come with us, were planning on following her. Decide now, we don't have enough time to stay here will be leaving tomorrow with or without you.' I told him

Alister didn't argue back, just like me he must be anxious on leaving this place to tail our sisters whereabouts.

The mutt left without giving answers, i guess will know it tomorrow.

If he comes then good but if he doesn't.... ill never let him or accept him for my sister, even if he recalls his erased memories.

'You think he'll come?' I asked

He was quiet for a while 'If he doesn't will come back for him someday.' A small grin form on me.. someday huh? He means KILL the mutt after finding Summer.

I wont argue with that, not like this mutt gave us any reason to like him... Pureblood lives longer than a ordinary vampire while wolves do live long too but not as long as us. Time will pass and our sister would forget him... she has too.

When tomorrow comes, its time to enter the portal that is connected to Sinclair Kingdom. It was what we used to arrive here in Livonia, on how it works the person that is using it should know and have been on the place or location to be able to use it. We manage to arrive this place because of Summer when we brought the mutt back here we arrive at the basement of the house which where our sister had her slumber. It was quite a nice place, no wonder no one found her for those hundreds of years of sleeping.