20. a boy called to her once

Adrijina Chasm Sinclair is the
epiphany of elegance, her posture screams elegance, toughness, cruelty, and power but behind all those characteristics Adrijina only show her real self to her beloved husband Aedan.

The room was quiet for a moment, until Adrijina Chasm Sinclair outburst.

'No......Aedan talk to your father!!!' Adrijina argued, she cannot let the old man do what he was planning. The moment that he learned about her family background and saw her daughter difference he started acting differently to her.

What he said, the plan-it is something that she cannot accept, her poor daughter! The Old man was always fond of her children especially her daughter, he would never argue and will always side with Alia no matter how pathetic and nonsense Alia's reason.

'Why would you? I thought you lo-' she didn't finish her sentence because he interrupted her.

'I always sided my granddaughter, Alia, i wanted her to enjoy life and be freed from any responsibility until the day will come where she will ---'

'Stop.' Aedan warned. The air in the room become still, her wife look at her husband and wrap her arms in his neck, he wrap his arms in her waist and pulled her wife close to him. 'Don't you dare finish that sentence father!' He said with conviction and the bells were ringing for warning. Aedan rarely get mad, for a pureblood vampire his one of those easy go lucky vamp who always go with the flow.

Instead of being intimidated and scared his father smiled and then  become serious. 'Control it.......' He said and added with mo emotion 'or I will!'

Adrijina tense up, she knows his being serious and he never back out of his words.

The two of them left the room.

'What should we do?' She ask in panic, never in her life she felt helpless.

'She needs to learn to control it.' His husband answered.

'But how?' She ask, how? Even for her, chasm blood run through her vein but she doesn't know anything about it. Aedan look at her wife, 'I've been preparing for this...for the worst if ever things doesn't go our way, I know someone who can help.' He said and her wife's eyes widened in surprise and............hope.

Emotion was always impossible for pureblood vampires but the moment you find your beloved, there are lot of emotions you'll start to feel.

This wasn't the first time Aedan saw her beloved act like this, in the past she did-although its rare Adrijina his beloved is a worrisome woman, she might not show it to their children but she is. Like when their daughter Alia or Summer-her nickname that a boy called to her once, she never said who called her using that name. Adrijina worried Summer the most among the three, seeing how special Summer is.

'Father once told me about his plan' Aedan confess

Her wife's eyes immediately change in rage 'what?!' She almost snarl.

'My love, its a good thing father told me about that plan in the past-because of that I started looking for your kind, it took me hundreds of years its a good thing our Summer was in Slumber, it had put her change delay.' He explain and her wife eyes held understanding.

'Okay. But still, you should have told me my Aedan.' She said softly, a side that only him had seen. Even their kids, they had never saw this side of her.

He embraced his wife kiss her forehead, taking a deep breath inhaling her scent then he sighed, contented with his life here with her beloved and their children.

Now, all he have to do is save their daughter.

Summer POV

'You two stay here...' I said to Threetail and Raven, I was planning on sneaking the two of them inside the castle without my parents not knowing it. Their are lots of secret passage inside the castle that I had discovered when I was a still a young vampire. I don't even know why I'm keeping their presence a secret, I just thought this will be better. The two of them are rare beings and some might take interest to the two.