16. Ethan Sutherland

Summer Xavier

'Were here!' I exclaimed at Hunter while motioning my hand to an old looking building, its still look the same and nothings change. 'See, I told you I know where it is.' I explained.

He had an annoyed and defeated look at his face. Well, i can't blame him, we've been circling around and it took us two hours to find it but who would have thought that it suppose to take a thirty minutes walk only.

He face palmed. I grin at him 'Look at the bright side' i said to the place to the surrounding which is pretty dark 'Oh.. Anyways, what's important is that were here.' I added.

We entered the building and was greeted by the guard, yes he greeted us politely... Well, he knows me because the moment we entered and he saw me he had a shock expression, he stiffened but still greet us by bowing his head. Hunter had a confused look while the two beast just entered without caring at the looks of different being in the place.

Vampires, wolves, crows, and many more-some were staring at us with curious eyes for those who doesn't know me but for those who knows me they all have a surprise look while some have blank expression.

While walking at the very center a man with dark blond hair that look like in his late teens pass us, I notice him look at me for a second but I didn't look at him at all.

'Summer?' he mumbled, I.. no we, we heard it all for sure, everyone in the area did.

Ignoring him I continued walking with Hunter and the two beast but stop when the man said loudly. 'Look who's arrive?! Long time no see Summer.' I stared at him uninterested 'Oh come on Summer... it been like what... hundreds of years since we last saw each other? Do you not remember me?' he ask but I ignored him and keep walking with Hunter in my right side and the two beast in my other side.

'Acting like you don't know me huh?' he kept talking.

Hunter gave me a questioning look but I just shrug at him not wanting to

answer him. As I take another step I tilt my head to my right as a claw pass through it. 'Your still fast.' he whispered in my ear so I turn my head to him, our face was too close that our nose are almost touching, he had a surprise look in his face but still didn't move away. My facial expression didn't change, he step back a little from me 'Wow, you really don't recognize me? Did I become more handsome? Hey, it's Ethan Sutherland.' he said

Of course I know the bastard.

Ethan Sutherland. Why wouldn't I know who he is? I might not attend at balls in the past but the bastards family is powerful-a pureblood vampire but not an ordinary one and if possible I would avoid meeting this family.

'Summer.' I heard Hunter called my name so I look at him, he was staring at Sutherland with a wary eyes then return his eyes to me-I was about to answer him Sutherland interrupted me.

'Werewolf?' He said looking at Hunter then to me 'You're with a werewolf?' he ask surprise 'Wow. You and a werewolf...wahh this is amusing.' he added while laughing. 'What the heck happen to you on those years that you were gone? You disappear without leaving a trace, their was even a rumor that you've been slumber, lots have been looking for you when that rumor appear. If ever it was true you must have gone insane to the point that you befriended a wolf.' he said with a smug look.

'Sutherland.' I said

'Sutherland? Seriously? It's not like were enemy you know, well, our family was in the past but after hundreds of years our family became ally.' he said 'Why are you here anyway?' he ask

'I'm looking for the Old man.' I answered, the Old man is the one who own Sicarius Inc. He wasn't in Livonia so I'm betting that his here.

'The old man? Ah.. you mean the old geezer!!!' he said and I nodded at him. 'His not here, that old geezer had been traveling a lot lately, who knows where he goes.' he answered uninterested at the question.

'Who's leading the Inc. temporarily?' I ask, where the heck is that old man anyway. Does he think he is young to travel like a teenager or something?

The bastard was grinning at me 'Who do you think? Of course me, temporarily I'll be leading the Inc. until the old geezer returns.' he answered.

Him? Is the old man insane? Why would he do that? Tsk. Troublesome.

'So if you have something to ask him ask me instead.' he said arrogantly while motioning his hand to tell him whatever I wanted to tell to the old man.

Wow. This is so troublesome, of all people why does it have to be him? Our family was once rival but become ally in the end, reason why? I don't know. Sutherland Clan is one of the powerful clan just like the royal Sinclair Clan.

No choice.

'I need some information about the Sinclair Family.' I said

'Family? Not the clan?' he ask confuse but his eyes held interest. 'If your asking about your family then I'm pretty sure your parents are still there, I don't know about the two though...' he answered.

I nod at him, not bothering to say my gratitude or a thanks. I told Hunter that we should go and he immediately agreed with me. He must have felt it too, the curious stare that we've been receiving was change into a predatory mood. The moment that we set out of this place, I'm pretty sure many will follow and might engage a fight against us.

We might be in the same Inc. but that doesn't mean we don't battle each other sometimes, no most of the time. It is something that cannot be prevent, that's what happen when different beings stays in the same place.

We made our way out of the building, as we walk in the alley their were presence following just behind us. Hunter and I look at each other, words are not needed-we understood each other. We took a turn in on a alley , the people pursuing us followed suit and cornered us.

To be continued...

======

Short Update, sorry.

Enjoy reading!