21. only fools did

Summer

What an idiot.
He must be really asking for it,

Hunter was the first one to pin Logan in the nearest wall.

Snarling and bearing his large canine, his fingers already turned into claws digging in Logan's flesh-Logan tried to move away but failed to do so, a werewolf in rage is something you would not want to piss off specially if that werewolf is a pure one and has a alpha blood. But Logan is a pureblood, he pushed Hunter and swinged his fist in Hunters stomach and he staggered but still not letting go of Logan.  Alister and Adrien had stop and were just standing watching the scene, a few seconds later I heard a snarl and saw Lucy advanced herself towards Hunter and Logan. I went in front of her in a blur and put my hand on his neck to stop her, she was choked when she collided with my hand on her neck. She stop and just stood their, glaring at me and trying pass at me but I shook my head at her.

'You should really back away.' I said

She made a low snarl, and her parents reminded her to back away. 'Lucy, come here...' Mrs Bishop said in almost whispered, fear lace in her voice. Lucy didn't complied 'You should really listen to your mother, you know, mother's knows best.' I said in mockery.

'Says the one who never listens.' Adrien muttered and I glared at him. 'What?' He ask innocently with a grin 'Just voicing out my opinion, don't mind me.' He added and I shook my head at him.

I saw my father and mothers reaction, the two of them look amused.

I return my eyes on Lucy, her eyes twitched 'Lucy... go back.' I heard Logan said and her sister obeyed and went back to their parents side.

So she listens to her brother not her parents. Somehow she reminds me of someone.

As I look at back, I saw the two standing- not fighting anymore but they're both tense.

The two of them were looking at me... no, not at me but someone in my back, and that's where i felt it- an intense aura coming from my back, a familiar aura that I'd been accustomed with while growing up, My two brothers were wary too but still relax and calm.

My grandfather, the great pureblood, the one who once ruled the Sinclair Kingdom for thousands of years.

The man who is feared by many... No one ever mentioned his name, only fools did. He is known as the most vicious and cruel vampire ever and when I was a kid it was my dream to be like him.

'Granpa!!!' I screamed and run towards him in my vampire speed with my arms open wide which he did the same too but the moment that we're near each other our claws are already extracted and made a clashing noise when our claws collided with each other. I swing my right claw at him and he dodge it easily as he lifted his right leg and kick my side but I block it using my arm and i skidded a little. As always, he never go easy on me or to anyone. He'll always go for a kill as if its a real fight, I grab his leg and pulled him closer to me to flip him in the air but he pulled away completely escaping my grasp - but I didn't stop, I attack him continually until I successfully landed a punch on his face, straight to the nose... He staggered a little and shook his head. 'Okay you got me, my dear child.' He said while pinching his nose.

The Bishop family bowed their heads, but grandpa didn't bother acknowledging their presence-typical of him, he will never acknowledge anyone that he think not worth his time.

'Lancelot told me that your back in the Inc.' he said

'He told you? Wait!!! You saw the old man?' I ask

'He went to see me before he went to his travel, he told me that he meet you in a small town....' He pause for second 'Livonia.. Was it Livonia?' He asks and I nod.