15. I never thought I'll ever see one...

Summer Xavier

'Beyond the boundary is a very dangerous place my son.' a woman in mid thirties says to her young son. I watch and listened to their conversation.

Beyond the boundary? Outside this place? Out of north of Scotland?

I notice that their are no wolves, vampires or other beings here, just humans. But it is expected, wait till we arrive at the center where the Northscot City is located... That place will be full of different beings, I wonder if their some changes there.

Synklar Kingdom is located at the edge of North Scotland, almost surrounded by water. Theirs no shortcut in that place, we can't use the sea to go their-theirs a barrier preventing any trespasser out the kingdoms land. Most part of North Scotland is surrounded by forest, just like what the man said when we arrive at the peak of the tunnel, everything is almost preserve. Beside, it will be dangerous using the forest-who knows what beast are out there now.

'Hey your awake.' I heard Hunter so I turned to him and saw him.

'Where did you go?' I ask, I woke up not seeing him in the room. He didn't even leave a note.

'I took some walk and scout the town, ask a couple townsfolk about the city were going.' he answered and walk back inside-walk to our room and I followed.

'Any information you want to share?' I ask

'The city is full of different being..' that's not new, I already knew that. 'Some answered that their's a dispute in the city, beings are not on the same side and having fight at each other since no one is ruling the country.'he added.

A dispute huh?!

This will be a problem.

'The town folks barely go to the city anymore, they said it's too dangerous for humans. And roads are no longer safe.' he added.

After an hour we check out of the hotel and went back to our journey, we mounted the horse and rode them with Raven in front of me and Threetail in front of us. The two had been behaving which she is thankful since they are all tired. But I'm wondering right now whether it's a good idea to bring this two with them, maybe it should have been better if they left the two in Livonia.

A five hours of fast riding reach us to a another forest-thick forest and as we entered it felt eerie for my liking, I felt Raven shivered and Threetail backing away making Hunter and I stop.

The forest path is filled with twigs and grass, I can hear the trees soft sway as the wind blows slowly. Hunter is in his alert mode and watching every corner of the forest. We are completely out, the path is a little dump so it was little muddy. I sniff the air but got nothing beside the scent of nature.

'Let's go, but be careful.' Hunter said quietly almost whispered as if someone is listening to them, I nodded at him.

I don't know how wide the forest is before we can get out of it but I'm guessing that were almost in the center, we didn't ride our horse fast-we're to cautioned that we might wake up something or someone but the feeling that I'm getting is to run fast.