9. Do you really not remember?

Summer Xavier POV

I woke up feeling very hungry... As I opened my eyes, I stared at a familiar ceiling, a very old white paint and a very looking antique light bulb. At my left side is a bag of blood connected to my arm. And on my other side is Hunter who's sleeping in the couch beside my bed, I'm pretty sure that couch came from the living room because in my room I only have a big bed, a desk and a mirror... And oh a closet too. Their's pretty much nothing in here, I mean what can I do? I'm broke! In the past money is not a problem but now...... I sighed.

I stared and study the sleeping face of Hunter, now that I look at it, I notice that he has a very long eye lash, strong jaw, a very firm and manly nose....I don't even know what does i mean, it just sound right! And a kissable red lips... Well, not red as mine and kissable of course. A stray black hair fell in his forehead to his eyes and I really want to brush it off so I sat up in my bed, my body soared in pain but I can take it, I brush it off... I was carefull trying not to wake him up but the moment my hand brushes it off his eyes opened.

At first he was sleepy and his eyes held confusion then worry as if something registered in his brain.. then click. He got a firm grip in my hand that I use to brush the stray hair and pull me close a little, and before I knew it he leaned at me and his lips touch mine, it was very soft..... at first it was just our lips touching then I felt his tongue lick my lips so i gasped and then their my friend he shove his tongue in my mouth and then..... All I remember is that we were both panting and breathless after that kiss that we shared.

Damn, why do I always feel like out of breathe and my hearts pounds everytime we kiss. I always feel light and my legs get weak.... and I can't think straight. That's why everytime he tries to kiss me I always hit him or kick or punch him. Is it because were mates? Is that all? When i think hard, if it weren't for that bond the two of us would never be like this isn't it?

'Summer!!!' he said breathlessly whispered as he leaned his forehead to mine and our lips almost touching again.

I was tempted to kiss him again but the door suddenly opened and Hunters mother was their.

'Oh your awake...' she said 'And it looks like....' she didn't finish what she said because Hunter glared at her and her mother just laugh it off as she raised her hand in surrender. 'I want to ask how she's feeling but I think she's doing good now...' she said and give us a knowing look... Which I pretty much didn't get so I just stared at her waiting for her to say another word and when she didn't I return my look to Hunter..

After a few minutes of checking and asking me how I feel Hunter's mother went out of the room. She said that I lost a lot of blood and and some of my wounds are fully healed while the deeper ones are still healing but it will took a few days and it will be fully heal.

I was in daze for a minute thinking how I got here in the my house when not just awhile ago I was being carried by Hunter at his back... 'What happened?' I ask and he just stared at me, I try to read his face but I can't read it at all...

'The huntsmen.... You were carrying me in your back.' I said in whisper then remember something familiar. That red thing, I was seeing red but I can still see some of the thing but the rest I completely forgot or simply don't know. 'Shit!' I cursed in hissed, that again... Just like the time when Lalaine and I were kidnap.

'Do you really not remember?' he ask and I stare at him.. should I tell him? I mean, Im not even sure what really happened...
What really happened to me.... I don't even know what I really did, if I ever did something.

'I'm not sure...' I said 'All I remember is that everything was black and red, huntsmen dying... being cut like a piece of meat. then I lost conciousness, I think.' I said not meeting his eyes, I was too engage on my own thought. 'Who did it?' I ask looking straight in his eyes, even though I already have a clue but still I want to make sure. Theirs a chance that it wasn't me...right? Fat chance.