12. I'm going back

Guys... I have my own map here, I'm going to use places but mix them randomly. I'm not good in mapping.

I didn't edit it so..... bear with the wrong grammar, spelling, or anything...any error.

XII

Hunter Chase POV

I wasn't scared of Summer.

I didn't fear her.

But as she take a stride towards us I didn't notice the movement my friends did, I was too focus in Summer. I was sad at what I witness and saw, it was saddening to see her like that for me. I never saw her fight like that, she was enjoying iy, playing with her opponent.

The glint in her eye and the curve of her mouth when she smiled while fighting was twisted.

This is a part of Summer that I didn't know and I can feel it in myself that I learn more from who she truly is. She was smiling and had this proud look in her face but then it change into hurt and I saw her flinch a little, then her expression return to the one that I always see, The easy go lucky vampire.

'I'm done here so I'll go home first.' she said and walk away from us, she's walking as if she's not injured or not in pain.

I run towards her and I wrap my arm in her shoulder, we walked in silence.

I don't know for certain but I think she's starting to feel something in herself, I notice that for the past few days she's showing different kind emotions unlike when I first met her; she just smirk and somewhat blank.

'You did good.' I said and ruffled her hair.

'You're messing my hair.' she said but she didn't stop, she leaned her head in my chest while we walked.

At Summer house...

'I have something to tell you.' Summer said while pacing around the living room.

'What is it?' I ask, somehow I don't think I'll like what she's going to say so I braced myself.

'I'm going back.' she said meeting my eyes

Going back? 

I was confuse. What does she mean by going back? 'I don't understand.' I said

'I'm going back to my parents..' she said

I froze and I just look at her trying to sink in the words she said. 'W-why?' I ask

'Remember what you said about me, the blood, my unconciousness, whatever that is Hunter I can't control it. I don't even know what I'm doing and if that thing happen again who knows who will I hurt and kill.' she explained

And I understand what she's saying, she's dangerous. 'I get what you mean but how will going back help you in controlling it?' I ask

I was starting to get desparate.

'My mother.... she knows about it.' she said then added while looking down. 'Will you come with me?' she said it while looking at the floor 'If you don't want then it's oka---' I cut her off and said 'Okay, I'll go with you.' I replied.

Yes, I will. I can't let her go. Beside with this I can finally meet her family since she never told a story about them or any information. 

Her eyes lit up when she heard what I said. 'Really? I mean cool.' she said and i chuckled 'Good. Were leaving tomorrow.' She said and I gape at her, I was too surprise at what she said.

'What? Tomorrow?' I shout.

'Ah... Yeah, it will be a long journey you know.' said Summer

'Long journey? Like a twenty four hours travel?' I said 'You do know that theirs a plane that's invented to travel in air right?' I ask because their still a lot of thing that she don't know.