11. Do i need one?

XI

Summer Xavier POV

'What do you mean?' Hunter ask angrily

'You heard what I said. I'm going to accept that challenge or battle that you said the other day' i said

I decided to accept it, it would much better to finish and solve this problem.

We've been arguing for the past thirty minutes and no ones backing down, 'What if you get hurt? I don't want you to get hurt!!!' He shouted

'I'll be fine!' I shouted back 'I'm a pureblood remember?! I'm strong and fast' i added

'That's not the point here Summer!!!! Just because you're strong and faster you can still get hurt and who knows what my grandfather will do, he could use that opportunity for who might know!' He said back

After the fight I will take my leave and go back, but before that i have to tell Hunter first but that will have to wait until I win.

'You don't need to do that, you don't need to prove anything to them or to my grandfather!' He shouted again and it somewhat aggravated me.

'I know I don't need to prove anything to them but this is my choice so please accept and respect my decision Hunter.' I snapped at him and he was a little caught off guard .

Their was silence!

And then a deep sigh coming from him as he comb his hair using his hand. 'Okay.... You're right it's your decision so i will respect that.' He look so defeated as he said those words and somehow my chest hurt. It like little pins prickles my inside. 'I know my concerns doesn't matter to you' he added and this time the pain in my chest really hurts, what does he mean that his concern doesn't matter to me? It will always matter to me that's why I'm going to accept that battle because I'm getting tire with those people who keeps questioning my relationship to him!

It never mattered to me before whatever those people thought of me or my relationship to Hunter but somehow it starting to effect me, maybe because of the experience I'm have with them, i never had someone like them! They are different and fun, they make me feel different, he makes me feel warm and all fuzzy inside.

I wanted to say that to him.... But words never came out, it feels like they were restrained! The things that i use to know are easy but right now it's all complicated.

Restless, i was restless. I never experience this before.

'When do you want the fight to happen?' He ask, he look at me with a cold stare. He never look at me like this before, somehow the pain in my chest doubled. I don't like this at all!

I don't know what to do felling like this, we were both happy and having fun after the date. Were both learning about that love thing and I'm starting to like it but now like this..... Was it suppose to hurt like this?

Will it always be like this?

Not liking the pain i dismiss the thoughts that making me more hurt.

'Tomorrow afternoon at your packs territory.' I said in a monotone voice.

I don't want to show that I'm hurting, somehow it makes me feel weak. I feel so weak!

'I'll tell them, go tomorrow at the territory.' He said and walk away, i waited for him to stop or look back but he didn't and it really hurts and my eyes started to blurry. I blink my eyes few time until it was clear, i wipe my eyes and felt a little moisture!