5 - escape?

Hunter Chase POV

We tried looking everywhere in the town, any possible place but none. Theirs no trace at all except for the scarf. We can't find them, I can't find her.

There was a time where i felt pain in my chest, my breathing was shallow. I was so scared because i know something happened to her.

I went to father and told him what happen... It's been five days already and we even tried to go outside the territory to try our luck but still nothing. Luke and I have been looking everywhere not sleeping at all, if we did it will be just an hour or two.

'Do you actually think you can find that pureblood?!' Grandfather said and smiled 'You can't even find any trace that may lead to their wherebouts.' he said 'Who do you think would take her? No idea right?! That girl is a pureblood, no doubt she has a lots of enemies, Can't you see Hunter? Take this chance and forget about that girl and mate with Alisa.' he added.

'SHUT UP!!!' I screamed at him and he look suprised at my outburst. 'You might be my grandfather but I don't own my life to you, this is my life so don't meddle with my relationship with Summer or you'll regret it.' I said to him furious.

'Are you threatening me?!' he said fumming in anger

'No, it's a warning.' I said and walk out of the office

I walk outside the house to have some fresh air and to clear my mind.... I'm too angry.

'Hey I heard what happen in the room, are you okay?' Alisa ask and I just walk pass by her... I really don't want to be bother or to talk to anyone.

I took a walk in the forest and unconsciously found myself in the place where I brought Summer. I want to go out of town to find her but where? Where do I start? I did try finding her out of town but it lead me nowhere. I'll definitely find her... Maybe I'll go out of town again and--- I sighed.

'Brother...' I heard Trent

'What are you doing here and how did you find me?' I ask

'I've seen this place in one of my vision...' he said and I look at him ''Then did you even have a vision where she might be right now?' I ask

'Sorry but I don't...'

'Can you try looking!!!' I ask sounding desperate.

'You know that I can't control this.....'

'Sorry..it just that, its already been five days and---'

'She's a strong girl Hunter...you don't need to worry about her.'

My mind is full of thoughts of Summer and reminiscing the moments and memories that we shared together... She'll be okay, I know she will... She's a strong girl! 'You're right, that girl is unstoppable.'

After a few hours we decided to go back to the pack house, on our way we heard a commotion and saw Luke and Lily running towards the territory gate so we went to have a look.

'We found her outside the town already like this..' I heard someone say as I try to have my way in the crowd I saw what their talking about.. It was Lalaine all wound up and unconcious.

'Lalaine!!!' Luke as he embrace her

'Sis!!!' Lily said

If Lalaine is here then Summer is here too... I searched ... but none. 'Where is Summer??!!' I screamed.

One of the pack member answered me and told me that Lalaine is the only they saw... 'Lalaine where is she?!' I tried asking the unconscious Lalaine who's being carried by Luke to the pack hospital, I followed them but Trent stop me...