8 - new friends 2

Hunter Chase POV

The first thing I saw when the truck hit the car behind the wheel, we rolled twice. Protect Summer. That was the first that entered my mind but the truck hit us too hard. I saw broken panes ...

I braced myself when the shattered glass flew in my direction ...

After a few minutes ... I opened my eyes .... the car is upside down at the side of the road, dust and smoke filled my vision...

'Summer ....' I weakly said 'Are you okay?' I asked. I looked in her direction, as I turned I saw her in a cocoon position and in her arms was Raven .... In the back I hear the faint groan of Threetail ..

"Fuck ..." I hear Luke's cursing

'Argghhh....That hurts.' Trent said.

'Summer... Please, answer me.' I said and after a few seconds she look at me, blood trickling in the side of her head. 'Fine.' she said and I sighed in relief but still worried seeing the blood, I know that she's injured when we saw her... She didn't need to tell me or say it, I just know her body is not in good condition but I didn't press the matter.

I kicked the door few times and it flew off, I crawled my way out of the car and extended my hand to to pull Summer and Raven.... When we all got out we were all wounded, Luke and I have minor injuries; just gauze and scratch. While Trent and Summer were heavily injured.... Threetail was limping while walking and Raven recieve a little scratch.

I wipe the blood trickling in Summers....

'Hunter.' I heard Luke calling my name so I look at him 'Look...' he said and followed the direction of his eyes.

There...were men in black clothes, walking towards us, they have weapons with them.... No guns but swords.... Silver swords.

As they got closer I notice that almost all of them were injured.... and I'm guessing that it's not from the collision they did against us. I don't know what happen to them but in their condition we have a chance in winning or better yet escaping. I don't run from a fight but it's not my safety that I'm worried about.

'We really thought we'd lost you...' the man said who's acting as the leader... I think. 'Our leader now know what I have done and if I don't bring you with us... It will be a lot of pay, and I don't want to be the one in the recieving end.' he said 'Well, we better start before the back up come here....'he said and check his watch..'Twenty minutes?' he added

I stared at Summer.... she's lookin at them with a wary eyes. I'm guessing that this guys were the ones who kidnap my mate and the one who injured her heavily. This fumes me!

If they were capable of taking Summer with them then their strength is no joke... Even though I never saw Summer's full strength just experiencing Logan's aura that he emitted in the council meeting was so intent that I felt fear all over my body. I guess that's what separate them to us.

'Threetail...take Raven with you.' Summer said and the beast complied with it but not going anywhere.

'Can you still fight?' I ask her and to the guys.

Luke and Trent nooded 'Of course... who do you think I am my Beloved?' Summer answered and grin at me.

Then the fight begun.... They came to us with a speed of a werewolf or a bitten vamp, fast and strong as I block a fist and dodge their blade. It will hurt a lot if I got slice by it, they came into me like a real huntsmen that I can't check Summer's doing. I have to focus and avoid at all cost being stab or slice by the blade, I don't want any fatal wound... Silver is the last thing that I would like to encounter or better yet never.