13. Did we time travel through that tunnel?

*Summer Xavier

I stared in awe when we were out of the tunnel.

The vast land, the green grass, the mountains, and the forest. I can almost see it as I try to remember the times that I was here. This place held most of my memories and the life that I made for myself, the life that I had always have.

Raven is still expressionless but his gaping, sometimes i wonder if he has any expression beside that. Threetail is purring... The reason? I don't know why?! This beast can act as a human sometime.

'We're really in the right place, right?' Hunter ask again

I look at him and he has this shock expression in his face, we'll i can't blame him.

I suddenly remember what Logan told me, about every pureblood living in one place. Synklar kingdom is located in here. This whole land, from the last thing my eyes can see belonged to the Sinclair Clan, the royal pureblood. Well not entirely since their were wolves and others here who claimed their own land which create a dispute and well war broke out. The King and Queen were killed in the war, now the sole heir of the throne was put to slumber for thousands of years i think.

The heir was keep hidden to the main castle deepest cellar, only few know about it for the heirs safety. 

She is needed, without a ruler they'll be a dispute within the sectors in the clan.

And now this place, I already have an idea why the place is still like this.

***

Hunter Chase

It felt like time stop here, the land was so vast in green grass. The road is not build in pavement but just dirt... Just plain dirt road, i examined the place and i can only see few trees. It felt like we were back in past.

'Did we time travel through that tunnel?' I ask not looking at Summer then look back at the tunnel, at the top of is a mountain that i saw before we enter this place.

'No.' She replied

'Then what is this? Is this for real?' I ask again, I'm even wondering why I'm not panicking right now.

It's like the place was cut to civilization.

'Hey there!' Someone greeted us on my side, a man in old attire like those one in 18th century: smiled at us wave his us while approaching us. As he got closer I notice the shoe he was wearing, is that a converse? Yes it is, and I think its the popular one this days.

So were really not in the past... I sighed in relief, i was amuse too with the converse pairing it with an 18th century clothes.

'Are you three here to visit or travel?' He said, i sniff the air.

Human. This man here is a human but i saw glimpse of pointy knife tucked up in his waist so shielded Summer and growled at the man 'Who are you and what do you want?' I ask with a growl.

He back up and raised his hands in surrender. 'Relax, I'm betting that your a werewolf. I'm Nicholas and I my friend is here to sale you this horses.' He said and wave his hand into his back and that's were I noticed a wood house, a shack and it looks primitive but its not the same as the one that I saw in slums or shanty in towns.. On the side are horses tied up.

I frowned at him. Why would we need a horse?

Summer is a vamp and I'm a wolf while Raven can just ride at Threetails back, we can run and more faster than the horse.

'Oh my, your not actually going to walk or run just by foot to get to your destination, aren't you?' He ask with a raised eyebrow 'it will be a long journey my friend even for a wolf.' his accent change like the ones in past, the way they talk.