23. Dear, we're all natural

Summer 

Her blood blade slashes through my arm, blood started to gush nonstop, deep red. I've never seen a blade like this, I can't even make contact with it because if I did-Anastasia will change the form of her blade into another kind of weapon. It's almost two months already since we've started this training, the first thing she made me do is to try to make my own weapon. Every day I lost a lost a lot of blood and with that my thirst for blood had come back. It took me a week before I manage to let out the blood without losing consciousness, forming a weapon was hard but the hardest is  controlling the blood to move in my own freewill. 

It took a lot of my energy not to succumb in deep sleep for the other me to come out. I don't need to be on the verge of death for the other voice to come out. In my sleep or even when I'm conscious I can still hear the voice. But I guess it is much better than not being able to control myself. I advance myself to Anastasia, a slick blade already had formed-she's on offense to which she always does. She was never on defense mode.

I dock down when she swing her blade to slash my head and I slide expecting her to change the form of her sword which she did as I thought-as slide, I swing my blade to her legs which in return she jumped up completely avoiding my blade but not until I change the form into a sickle and maneuver it to hook it in her leg. She wasn't expecting it. Her leg got caught up as I pull the blood chain of my sickle. The chain part was unstable but the sickle is firm. I pulled it and her legs were almost cut off if she didn't pull it out. Nonetheless I injured her leg pretty deep and it will definitely slow her down.

She distances herself from me limping while walking.

'So you can control it now huh?!' Anastasia said.

I just shrug at her.

'Since when?' she asked.

When?

I started thinking.... We always start our training at 9 and end it at 5 in the afternoon. But after that, I still continue my own training trying to control it until it's almost dawn. Well it depends if I notice the time or not.

On the first month I can already control it a little but I never showed it to her until now.

'I'm just natural..I guess.' I answered and she grins at me.

'Dear, we're all natural.' she said

'I guess I'm more special right?' I answer back at her.

Anastasia look at me for a moment. 'Do you still hear the voice?' she asked.

She knows that I don't need to be on the verge of death just to hear the voice.

'Not really, it had stopped already when I started controlling the blood.' I said

She stared at me for a long time then nodded, her weapon liquefied and falls to the ground painting the green grass into red, I frown. 'Then that's it for today, you got me big time and as for tomorrow it's a rest day and the next day will be the last training-I just want to confirm something.' She said and started to walk away limping.

I might have got her big time today but that doesn't mean that she didn't get me.

With a tight grip of my weapon, I loosen it up a little and close my eyes and concentrated to liquefied its solid form. I watch as the blood falls to the ground, my hands were shaking. 

I look at the almost night sky, I started walking making my way inside the forest. When I was inside I started running, passing by the trees... I ran until I reached the wall that separating the Sinclair Kingdom from the Outland. It was not the wall separating the Kingdom but the vast land and sea from the Outland.