10. Mood crusher...

X

 Summer Xavier POV

'Fetch!!' I said when I throw the squishy ball in the living room, the ball bounce in the wall and rolled down near the couch that I'm seating. Threetail just watch the ball then look at me and had this do-i-look-stupid look. Ah, I forgot that his not a dog. What is it anyway?  Beisde me is Raven who's busy sucking the lolipop Hunter gave to him. The kid was expresionless and doesn't talk much at all, compare to Threetail who keeps barking and growling as if he want to say something

After recovering from my injuries Hunter keeps telling me to stay low and not go outside even though we had a deal that If I healed fully I can go out but he insist that I stay in the house until he have a talk to his grandfather. I didn't fight back, since I remember that I 'm occupied too... If I want to know what's happening to me I have to go back, my parents might know what's happening to me. 

The problem is.... will they still be their at that place? I'm not sure but better try my luck, seeing that I have a lot of it. Note the sarcasm. Never in my life I have been injured this bad continouosly and I'm not liking it at all.

If I'll ever go back.... I suddenly look at the two, what am I supposed to do with this two? Should I leave them here or bring them with me? I mean, will the pack accept them? No? I guess I'll have to bring them with me.

I sighed. What a troublesome.

Threetail nudge his nose in my legs as if sensing my frustration... Well, at least I will not be along and bored. But I really hope this two will not be burden. And for Hunter.... I sighed again.... When did my life become so complicated?

'Hey...' I heard Hunter's voice so I turned my head to him. I notice that he was holding something in his back so I ask him what it is. 'What's in your back?' I ask, he didn't show it to me, hence he walk towards me then wrap something in my neck. It was the red scarf that he gave me before our supposed date.

'Oh... I thought I lost it!' I exclaimed. Then he told me that Luke found it when they were looking for us in front of the clock tower. That's were they learned that were taken.

'So did you talk to your grandfather...' I ask changing the topic, I really don't want to remember it. 

He stared at me for a second and look away...'Yeah... I told him that we found you..' he said

So I added 'And let me guess, he wasn't happy at that at all.' 

Just by the look his giving me I got it right.

'So, it didn't go well?' I ask

'Not really... When we talk about it Carl Brown and his daughter heard about it.' Carl Brown and Alisa Brown.... Really troublesome.

 After he said that I peered at him and giving him a look to continue. 'They won't back out, they insist to my grandfather that Alisa and I should mate, and of course my grandfather likes it and agree to it. But of course I didn't agree and told them to mine their fucking business.'

I still look at him not giving him any reaction so he continued again.

'When they learned that I won't back out. Carl proposed for a ..........' he pause then look at me worriedly. 

'What?' I ask suddenly getting nervous.

'He want you to fight against her daughter, who ever wins will be my mate.' he said 'You don't have to worry about it, you don't need to fight. Whatever the result your still my mate and beside I already talk to my father about this and told me that he will handle this.' he said