2 - Creatures + Attack

Hunter Chase POV

I just ask her on a date.

I'm nervous and I don't even know why? Maybe because it's my first time going out on a date with a girl? That got to be the reason.

'We all know that Werewolves and Vampires are the dominating creature now at present.' Mrs Wood said... I really can't concentrate in class because of excitement and nervousness. 'But that doesn't mean that we should not be threaten by the other creatures...Now anyone wants to name the remaining creatures?' she ask

'Humans.' Lalaine answered

'Yes..That is correct anyone else?' Mrs Wood

'Witches....' Luke said

These two are now in my class...all in my class. They change classes.

'But aren't they humans too?' someone argue

'Yes they are humans but they have their own race and they tend to part their way with the normal humans. Witches are special beings like us. Any different creatures is categorized by their own race.' she explained 'We have the Huntsmen too, they are humans too but they were given a natural strength and speed, they said their strength can match up with a wolf and vamps. But theirs only few of them'

'Ma'am we have the Crows too... Salamander, Sirens and Basilisk.' someone said in front...

'Yes... Good. Actually all that you have answer is correct and they're the ones that still exist in this time, reason why we don't see them or encounter them is because they choose the different path, they choose not to live among humans... Well some of them. For sure if you get out of our town and travel the world you'll definitely see them.' Mrs Wood

'We still have more but they are consider extinct since no one actually seen them for thousands of thousands of year... Manticore, Griffin, Satyrs and Harrpies. In our time, they're doubting that they really exist.' As she explains Summer raised her hand.. 'Yes Ms Xavier?'

'What about the Curse blood?' she ask

Curse blood? What is that? Everyone started whispering... I'm not really familiar with it and maybe everyone too?

'Curse Blood?' Mrs Wood said a little shock at what she heared. 'I'm surprised that you know about the Curse Blood Ms Summer.'

'Ma'am what are they?'' ask by one of the class

'Curse blood are unkwown creatures... No one seen them before... Some says they were called Curse Blood because they are cursed by a witch. While others says that they are not called Curse Blood and known for other name. Ther are really no information about them. Do you know anything about them Ms Summer?' she ask and everyone look at Summer... Anticipating more information about the Curse Blood.

'Ah...I don't know about them too. I just heard that word from my mother when I was a child.' she said and everyone is dissapointed and I was one of them.

End of Hunters Chase POV

*

*

*

Summer Xavier POV

Cafeteria....

'Who would have thought that their are more beings out there in the world that we don't know about.' Lalaine said...

I'm at the cafeteria right now with Lalaine and Lily. Hunter and his beta Luke are on the line to get us some food while us girls are having some -bond- together as what Lily want to call it.