Chapter Twenty-Nine - "What Do You Want!?"

"Dan's POV"

"The flight will be reaching London in approximately 30 minutes. Please make sure that everyone leaving the plane collects all of their luggage. We hope you enjoyed flying with British Airways" A woman's voice fills the cabin of the plane. I nudge Phil until he wakes up.

"Are we landing soon?" is the first thing he asks whilst rubbing his eyes. "Yeah, they just announced that we have 30 minutes to go" I say as Phil adjusts himself in his seat. "Cool, I can't wait to get back to the apartment" Phil says as he leans his head on my shoulder.

The rest of the flight is spent like this and in no time, we have landed and are waiting at the conveyer belts for our luggage, hand in hand. Phil's bag is the first to come, shortly followed by mine and after all of the comotion of the airport, we finally make it to a taxi. I tell the man our address and sit back as I watch the city pass us by in the window.

"Phil's POV"

I can't take my eyes off of Dan. He looks so jetlagged but still so attractive. Maybe even more atractive than usual. His dark auburn curls shape his sun-kissed skin so perfectly, like what you'd imagine only angels to look like. I love when he leaves his hair natural, I've always had a thing for his curly hair. He turns from the window to stare at me, his golden brown eyes meet my own as he smiles and reaches for my hand. 

"We're finally back home"  He says as the taxi turns the last corner into our street. I nod and smile at him as the taxi pulls up in front of our apartment building. Dan pays the taxi driver and we both thank him as he gets out to help us with our luggage. I check the time on my phone, 5pm. My body still thinks it's midday which is making me feel kind of sick. We thank the man one last time as he gets back into his taxi.

I pull the key out of Dan's sweat pants pocket as his hands are full, and I unlock the door to the apartment. "Home sweet home" I say as I follow Dan in, closing and locking the door behind me. I grab my phone out to check messages as we walk up the stairs to the living room. I look up as I'm entering and am confronted by someone I didn't expect to ever see again.

"Dan's POV"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE- HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN HERE!?" I yell at him as he rises from his spot at the dining table. "Logan?" Phil asks, more calmly than me. "Hey would have been suffice" Logan scuffs as he walks towards the single sofa. "WELL YOU'RE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE IN HERE! EXPLAIN NOW BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" I yell, getiing extremely angry and a bit confused at the same time. Phil looks very shocked, but in these types of situations, he doesn't really speak up because of it. I think I just get angry too easily. 

 Phil makes his way over and sits down on the three person couch against the back wall, facing across from Logan. I decide I'd better join him and go an sit in my usual spot. "Okay then, you have a lot of explaining to do them" I say calming myself down a bit.

"Well, I found your spare key Phil, back at Milly's apartment; she hasn't been acting right lately" He pauses and Phil gives me a quick glance of dismay before Loan continues. "She's hardly been acknowledging me and the only person she has called is you, it's starting to get suspicious Phil, what's going on between you two? She won't stop worrying about something- I don't even know what it is- and she even calls out your name whilst she's sleeping. She's been constantly getting up in the middle of the night, talking, I presume to you, and well, it's time for me to get defensive Phil. YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYONE " Logan says in a jelous and angry tone. 

"Logan, it isn't what you think..." Phil starts off. Obviously Milly doesn't want Logan to know that she's pregnant, I presume she just wants to hand the child off to us like it never happened and the move on with Logan. With the attitude he is pursuing towards us, I think he would get very angry if he did find out. "Logan, it isn't what you think..." he mimics Phil in a high pitched voice. "BULLSHIT PHIL, BULLSHIT! All you've got your eyes set on is Milly! You keep leading everyone else on, me, probably Dan, THIS ISN'T FAIR!" He goes silent. Did he just say himself?

I remember back to a few months ago, when I first met Logan, and he invited me over to talk about Phil. I remember him mentioning that he met Phil in high school, and that they went to Reading Festival every year. The picture on his mantle of him and Phil, and the story he never got around to telling me. Then it clicks. I'm the one that got in the way of them, I replaced him, I started going to the festivals with Phil, I started hanging out with him all the time. Then Phil met Milly and I experienced the exact same thing that he went through.

I remember asking Logan if he'd ever had feelings so strong for someone like I was experiencing for Phil and he kind of just shrugged it off saying that he did but "what's in the past stays in the past." Maybe Phil meant more to him then what I originally gathered, It's all only making sense to me now. But Phil has moved on, there's no way anything between them is going to happen now, it was ages ago.

"I'm not leading anyone on Logan! I didn't even know you had those types of feelings for me, you have never said- look it doesn't matter now anyway, that was the past and I have moved on, from you and from Milly You stole her off of me anyways! Nothing is going on between us, I'm happy with Dan and that's how it's going to stay. I knew since the day I met him that we'd fall into place eventually and now that is finally happening and I don't need people like you trying to ruin it because you tend to get a little jealous over something. Milly has been calling me to see how I'm going, we can still be friends you know? I just spent a week in Florida with Dan and she was just checking to see if we made it and how we were doing. I also didn't want to come back to this. So why don't you stop snooping around and assuming the worst about everybody all the time? You were always so bad for that, no wonder we fought alot-even now, I thought you would have gotten over that"  Phil rambles.

"Look Logan, why don't you just leave now, I've heard enough, from both of you" I say rising from my spot and pointing towards the door. Logan stands. "Dan, this isn't about you so why don't you just shut up before I put you in your place" Logan says, getting right up close to me. "I. Dare. You." I say, spaced out, not really thinking about the concequences. He raises his fist up and pushes it against my chin. "Woah there Logan" Phil says, pulling him away from me. "Just stop okay? Get out of here" Phil instructs him. "I'm sick of you always getting in the way of everything! You'll pay Howell" He says before letting himself out. Phil follows to make sure he leaves before returning back to the loungeroom.

"Phil's POV"

"Dan-" I begin but he cuts me off. "Phil, let's not talk about it okay? I'm tired and that was the last thing I expected to happen, you just should have told him that Milly was pregnant and it was yours, quite frankly, even the fact that it's yours kind of annoyed me at first too, but anyways, we both know he would have got super angry about it, but at least it would have been sorted then, and he could just go whine at Milly about it, you didn't know it was yours" he says.

"I guess, but he still shouldn't have acted that way, he shouldn't of even come in! I didn't know I even had a key for this apartment still at Milly's, Dan, I'm sorry, this is all my fault" I confess, instantly feeling like crap. "No Phil, don't feel bad, just forget about it okay? I'm going to go take our stuff back up to the bedrooms, can you get me a drink please?" Dan asks me and I nod. "Okay then."

I walk out and follow Dan up to the hallway with our bedrooms at the end, and turn into the kitchen. Dan never said what drink he wanted. "Do you just want a Ribena?" I half yell out to him. "Yeah, that will do, thanks" He yells back. I get the Ribena out of the fridge and sit it on the bench. I get two clear tumbler glasses out and pour us both a glass. Dan comes into the kitchen after a few minutes and thanks me again for pouring him a glass. "Let's just forget that happened and go to bed yeah?" He says, kissing my cheek. I follow him out of the kitchen. "Who's room are we sleeping in then?" I ask Dan. "Do you mind if we sleep in yours? My room is still messy from packing, clothes everywhere" He chuckles. "Alright then" I say as I follow him into my room. We both take our shirts of in unison and that makes me smile to myself as we both climb into the bed. 

"Goodnight Phil" Dan says kissing me passionately on the lips before rolling over and getting comfortable. "Goodnight Dan" I say before switching off the lamp.