Chapter Twelve - "Train Rides Are Better Alone"

So I might have made a mistake last chapter with the characters list (for those who have already read it) and I accidentally put Milly and Daisy the wrong way around so,

Milly Langdon; Caitlin Stasey
Daisy Ward; Anna Sophia Robb

I have fixed this on the last chapter now but this was just for the people who have already read it. Sorry!!

Enjoy this chapter anyway and thank you all so much for 1000+ reads, it's truly amazing and I never thought this many people would read my story so very exciting!!! I love you all :D

---------------------------

"Dan's POV"

I wake up in a shiver of coldness as it runs down my spine. Another dream. But what could this mean? Is the fire Milly? Is Milly bad for Phil?

Questions and thoughts consume my mind as I sit up in my bed. I reach over and grab my phone from my bedside table to check the time. It reads 7:00am. I have a train to catch at 10:00am so I better get moving.

I rise from my bed, scratching my head in awe of the dream I just had. I look in the mirror I still have on my drawers and I look like a train wreck. These dreams are ruining me, and I have no words or thoughts to explain why. I shake my head as I open and dig through the drawer with my remaining clothes in it. I pull out a YouTube hoodie and some black skinny jeans that have a small unnoticeable hole in the crotch. These will do for the train ride I guess.

I turn and walk to the bathroom, clothes in hand, and place them on a basket by the sink. I undress, start the shower and hop in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that shower I am feeling way more refreshed and ready for the day. I did get some time to just think about everything that's happened over the past week. Like really think about it all. I have come to a conclusion. Me and Phil just shouldn't be friends, since Milly is around. He has changed so much since he started dating her. I know people change and I had not seen him for three years, but he definitely isn't the same Phil I used to know. Milly has manipulated his mind too much with her "got to be absolutely perfect or you're not worth my time" attitude. But people do change and I think I'm ready to start accepting that with Phil, whatever it may be.

I walk back to my room dressed in the clothes I picked out and search my suitcase for my straightener. I suppose I better look half decent for my arrival at my parents' house.

When I am finished straightening my hair, I do a couple of fringe checks before turning the straightener off and placing it back in my luggage. I glance at the clock on my wall. It reads 9:00am. Shit. I've got to get to the train station.

I look in the mirror one last time, flattening out my jumper and brushing off my jeans before lifting my suitcase off of my bed and rolling it behind me. As I walk out the door of my room, my eye is caught on a picture of me and Phil. It's a canvas print one of our fans gave us at Summer in the City once. We are pulling sexy derp faces and look like we are having so much fun. I think it's from the fourth Philisnotonfire video we did... That one was my favourite.

I find myself gawking at the picture and realise what I am doing. I turn and smile to myself as I close the door on this life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I reach Central station, buy my ticket and book in my luggage, it's 9:45am. I'm running on a very tight schedule. I attach the tag to a handle on my luggage and pull my ticket out of my pocket to see which platform I'm on. Number 6.

I wander through the thousands of rushed business men and women, all zombie like and expressionless. It kind of scares me actually so I try to avoid making eye contact with anyone. Or any form of contact actually. I finally reach platform six and I come to a stop next to this middle-aged woman with long dark brown wavy hair, emerald green eyes and tanned skin. She is holding the hand of a little boy who has the same eyes, but lighter skin and strawberry blonde hair. I smile at them to be polite and the little boy hides behind his mother's leg. She laughs at her son and whispers at him to wave at me. He just hides further behind her leg and she turns to face me with a smile. She shrugs at me and I laugh.