Chapter Fifteen - "Bigger Decisions and Some Misunderstandings"

"Dan's POV"

"It's a small world" Chloe says as we reach the counter of the cinema. I nod and smile at her but still feel slightly embarrassed that she knows that side of me. I mean it's what I've always loved to do and it's great that she's a viewer, but I just feel weird that it's her. She doesn't seem like the type of person who would sit around watching some British guy ramble on about weird things that probably nobody does. I sort of admire her for taking the time though.

The four of us decide on getting an extra large salted popcorn to share between us. As we make our way to our cinema, up a few flights of stairs, a girl that looks about 17 notices me.

"Hey!! Are you Dan Howell!?" She asks sounding really excited. I nod. "I love love love your videos!"

"Uh, that's really cool! What's your name?" I ask as I pull the viewer in for a hug. She squeezes really tight.

"My name is Willow, also, if you don't mind me asking, where's Phil?" She says as she pulls away from me. Oh. Gotta make something up quick.

"Oh, um, Phil, he's- he's visiting his parents at the moment and I didn't want to be alone so I decided I'd visit my family too" I explain to Willow. She looks at me kinda funny but nods.

"Oh okay then, that's cute" she laughs. She hands her phone to Chloe to take a picture of us for her and she happily does it.

"Thank you so much Dan!" Willow exclaims.

"It's okay, you have fun now, and thanks for watching my videos!" I say as we part our separate ways. I haven't run into a viewer in forever and now there popping up everywhere.

We find our seats towards the back of the room and sit down just as the movie begins. Cassie leans on Adrian and Chloe and I sit together. Throughout the movie, both of the girls get scared and at one point, Chloe is holding onto me and burying her face in my chest. It's kinda cute the way she whimpers and I'm enjoying it, if I'm honest. I wrap an arm around her to comfort her. As she lays there, I imagine what my life would be like with her, us, together. I know I'm jumping way to far into this, I've only just met the girl, but there is something about Chloe. Something that makes me feel like I could have another shot at life, at love. I wonder if she would, or even does feel the same way...

This is all just stupid thinking anyway, so I stop the conversation I'm having with myself and return my attention back to the screen. I can see from the corner of my eye that Adrian and Cassie are staring at us all bundled up.

"Busted bro" says Adrian smiling. Cassie giggles.

"You little cuties" she says between bursts of laughter. Chloe raises her head from my chest and looks me in the eyes. I smile at her and I can feel the heat in my cheeks. She runs her hand caressingly down my cheek. This is my moment. She looks so kissable right now, like she calling out for me to. I will admit, she also looks so hot right now laying in my arms. I can't help it, I have to.

It all happens too fast. My lips collide with hers and they taste of cherry cola, soft against my own. I can feel her wrapping her arms around my neck as I do the same around her waist. She pushes herself up against me in the seat and rubs slightly up and down me. I can feel a sweat gaining across my brow. This feeling is amazing. The last time I ever felt like this was when I was with Daisy. Chloe makes me feel like myself again. I run my hands up her curves to her head and start tugging at her hair softly. She whimpers as I tug and it's music to my ears. She pulls away and whispers in my ear.

"Let's leave now, the cinema isn't really a good place for this. We'll go to the club and continue this there" she winks at me. I'm so lost in her everything that I agree and she pulls me by my arm out of the chair and down the stairs. I glance back at Adrian who gives me the thumbs up and I smile. I can see Cassie is smiling too. Adrian mouths the words " we'll be there soon" and I nod before I'm pulled through the exit of the cinema in my love drunk state.