Chapter Ten - "I Can't Keep Doing This Dan"

"Phil's POV"

"That's always interesting" I hear Dan say sarcastically as he makes his way into the room. I can't help but just smile at the little things he says. He always has an opinion on something, but I have always liked that about him. I noticed that he has left his hair natural, as my eyes follow some of the curls in his fringe. I've always preferred his hair this way.

I pat the spot on the lounge beside me, gesturing him to come and sit with me. After a while, he decides on joining me, and after he sits down, I throw the blanket over him too. We both wriggle around a bit to adjust the blanket, but after a few seconds we found our comfort.

"I'm sorry for the way I have been... Uh acting towards you Phil..." Dan blurts out.

Yeah don't worry about it Dan, I'm the one who needs to loosen up a bit. That's what best friends do sometimes right? The have some fun. That's what I wanted to say to Dan but my mouth wouldn't budge.

Instead I just smile at him for ages, staring into his luring brown eyes, and find myself sliding my hand over his under the blanket. Dan smiles at me and I return it, and then turn to face the TV again. I can feel him staring at me, but I don't find it creepy at all, I kind of find it comforting to know that no matter what, I will always have a friend that cares about me. That loves me for me. Not that Milly doesn't but it's good to know that there is more than one.

After a while, the news finishes and I am left staring at some kids cartoon. I reach for the remote and press the off button. I'm over watching TV anyways. I look over to find Dan asleep with his head resting on my shoulder and his hand still in mine. I don't want to disturb his peaceful state by moving but my arm has pins and needles, so I can't help it. Dan's head slips down the lounge with my arm before he finally wakes from his slumber and stares sleepily at me.

"Oops, must of dozed off, sorry" he apologises and grins eagerly at the end. His dimple shows and I find myself smiling too.

"Oh really it's fine, I didn't even notice until now" I reply. We both laugh and Dan removes himself from his position on the lounge and runs off out of the room. What is he up to now? Who knows with Dan. I decide to follow him, as I am curious.

"Dan's POV"

I rise from my spot on the lounge and run off towards Phil's bedroom. I don't feel like doing much today except lounging around with Phil so hopefully he gets the idea and comes up and lays with me in his bed. Just like old times. I open the door and it creaks, and I know I've been ratted out again. Phil would have heard the noise. I run up and dive on to his bed and roll over pushing his bag off of the bed. I'll fix that later. I climb up to the top of the bed, squishing myself against the bed head so I can pull down the covers. I slip inside and pull them over my head. An obvious hiding spot but honestly, I want him to find me.

A few minutes later I hear footsteps outside the room and the door creaks open. I hear Phil chuckle.

"Dan, what are you doing?" Phil asks with emphasis on each individual word.

"Mmmmmhh" I groan, sounding playful but not actually meaning to. I flip the blankets over my head and just stare at him, begging him telepathically to come join me. He must of read my mind because he comes and lays down on the other side of me, and rests his fingertips on the bone of my cheek.

My heart goes into overdrive as I feel the caress of his fingertips on my skin. They're cold, but it feels so good against my flaming cheeks. Phil grabs my chin in his hand and pulls me to face towards him. We share this stare of admiration for each other before I do it. It's to late. I can't abort.

I push Phil onto the bed and climb over the top of him. I place both my hands on either side of his body on the bed. My lips crash against his with a force that cannot be broken. His lips feel so soft and taste of mint. I push myself against his body grinding up and down slowly, but with force, trying to stir. I hear soft moans from Phil's lips between mine. The smell of Phil's aftershave lingers in my nostrils and it smells so attractive. Surely enough, within minutes I can feel the boner rising in Phil's pants as I continue grinding. He lets out a loud moan. This feels so great. My mind is clear and I feel so happy this is happening. I am filled with so much adrenaline right now, I could go on forever. But apparently Phil is the complete opposite.