Chapter Eight - "Decisions"

"Phil's POV"

I woke up to the faint sound of the shower going and the emptiness of Milly's side of the cold bed. Milly must be having a shower I stated to myself. I prepped myself up onto my elbows in the bed and reach over to the bedside table for my glasses. I slid them on over my eyes and reach for my phone to check the time. It's only 9:00am I read. Where would Milly be going this early on a Saturday morning? I asked myself. I dragged myself out of bed and slipped into a pair of sweat pants and a random YouTube shirt that I had collected over the many years of making videos. I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted my hair and glasses before marching over and lightly knocking on the door of our ensuite.

"How much longer are you going to be babe?" I asked Milly over the stream of the shower.

"I shouldn't be much longer Phil, give me ten minutes okay?" She snapped back. Okay then, don't disturb Milly today or I'll get my head ripped off.

"Okay then, that's fine" I replied before making my way down the hallway to the kitchen. There wasn't much choice for breakfast besides toast, crunchy nut or lucky charms, so I decided to just settle with the lucky charms. I pulled a bowl out of the cupboard and filled it with cereal. I poured milk over the top and went and sat at the breakfast bar. I glanced at the fridge and noticed there was an invitation to a Tupperware Party for today. That's where Milly must be going then, but why didn't she ask me to come? She probably thought I'd say no, which I would, but there's no harm in asking. Oh well, I guess she does need some time to herself occasionally.

I finished eating my cereal, and made my way over to the sink before placing my empty bowl inside. I will pack the dishwasher later I decided. I spun around to find Milly waltzing through the door to the kitchen in the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. It is mint green in colour, with little red roses covering it as it reached down to just above her knees. She accompanied it with some tan coloured roman sandals and the anklet I bought her on our one-year anniversary. Her hair was just left natural and wavy and fell over her shoulders perfectly. She looks absolutely stunning. Milly smiles at me a she walks over to the breakfast bar and leans against the same side I am standing near.

"How do I look babe?" She asked, with a slightly sexy tone.

"Uh, I ... Just wow." Was all I could managed to get out, I was so stunned by her attractiveness. I could feel my cheeks flush as I hid my face in my hands.

"Awh, babe, you look so cute when you do that" Milly replied as she grabbed my hands and pulled them away from face. I opened my eyes and looked down into hers, and placed my hands on her cheeks. We just stayed like this for a while, staring aimlessly into each other's eyes. She reached up and placed her arms around my neck as I lowered my hands and placed them around her waist. Then I crashed my lips against hers with passion, as I lifted her up onto the breakfast bar and she wrapped her legs around my hips. We continued on like this for what felt like eternity before we broke apart and just leaned our foreheads together. She is so perfect in so many ways and she always finds a way to amaze me. I couldn't let another ever get between us, even if I was discovering that I did have slight feelings for Dan, Milly is my girl.

I pull Milly off of the breakfast bar and into a tight hug. She rests her head against my chest and squeezes me tight around the waist. I don't think anything could top off my morning more than this. She pulls away from me and smiles before planting one last kiss on my lips.

"I'm going to a Tupperware Party today at Vicki's house, I didn't really think you would want to come though, so you can just have some time to yourself to do manly things or whatever fancies you, but you can come if you'd like?" Milly explains. I'll probably just sit on the internet, or maybe make a video, that's an idea.