Tug of heart

Enjoy .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahna :

I was out of place . What was I even thinking about when I agreed to come here ? I was left out and I knew I shouldn't have come here .

The night was amazing though I talked all night with maids but soon they went asleep  leaving me in my own world . I stayed awake thinking about will this society ever accept me as I am . I knew leaving India was not a good option , getting admitted in one of the most prestigious institution was really bad and getting caught up with all of them was more than worst .

Morning came with me bathing in the share bathroom. The maids are now like a good friends of mine , I'm sure I'll miss them the most .

As soon as I left and made my way to dinning room as directed by The Queen herself , I see everyone already there .

" Great ! Of you to Grace us with your presence . I never thought a day would come where I'd have to wait for a lower life to have my morning coffee ." Ignoring her I make my way to Emerald who had a chair out for me .

Oliver was beside her looking same concern, I just smile at them , reassuring them .

The breakfast was awkward , like really .

" Where were you last night ?" Em asks me with a raised brow .

" I was given a room !" I say without hesitation and Em smiles in relaxation . She must've think I was given some good room , still I smile back .

A hand grabs mine and see Oliver holding my hand .

He leans close and I feel my heart beating loudly in my chest .

" I'm sorry , I know we need to talk how about after breakfast I take to town market ?" I know I shouldn't feel this way but I felt excited at the thought and could only nod at him .

" The things are cleared up here so we can leave the first thing in evening so we don't miss any of our classes !" Christian says .

" So soon , I can talk to your principal why don't you guys stay a longer , we can fix a date for your upcoming engagement ?''

The topic makes Emerald tense and I immediately hold her hand .

" That's enough , you're no one to talk about my marriage so please stay in your lane . I'm done !" He leaves saying so .

.........................

" This is one of the most beautiful stop for souvenir . Take what you want for your family !" Oliver says pushing me in .

I had some money with my part time , there was no way id have come without having it so I go around and see what's good .

Grabbing a stole for my mother and some other stuffs for my brother , sister and father I go to the cash counter .

Luckily it all falls in in my budget and just as I was about to pay another hand beats me to it .

" Add this up as well and swipe my card up !" Oliver says holding few stuffs up in his hand .

I was about to protest when he shush me with a pointed look .

" Thank you '' I say leaving the shop .

" Here's your order sir , hope you have a good day !" The waiter leaves after leaving some coffee and pancakes .

It looked delicious.

" I'm sorry , A!" I look up to him only to see how sincere he looked .

" Me ...me and Zeenat ...well we kind of had a past and the last thing I thought would be seeing her here even though it's her home . So when I saw her looking all happy the first thing I thought was to make her jealous and I did so without thinking of its effect on her !"  He says .

Ignoring the tug at my heart , the shattering of heart was audible in my ears but I smile despite all of it .

" It's okay I guess ..... It was just for few moments .all good now !"

I didn't wanted to but I felt like a princess for the rest of day , he was a true gentleman and without making me feel lower then him he made me enjoy all day until it was time to be back for a great great surprise.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you

Kaajal.