A call from Royal

Please do vote and comment ❣️

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

Not fucking again .

Here I was stuck again between three boys , as soon as the window breaks which I still have no idea how broke because this car looks pretty expensive , shouldn't it be promising enough.

Christian cursed and Kevin was merely smugged , if anything he looked rather happy with the new found commotion .

Did I do wrong by bringing him in ?

" Is your hand okay , little one ?" Kevin asks me . The concern was sincere in his voice . The bruise was visible and it hurt but that didn't concern me right now. I wanted to get the fuck away from all of them .

''  My part is done here ,I'll get going now !" I tried to escape as now both of us were out of car but someone stopped me by grabbing my backpack .

I knew who it was without even having to turn back .

" Let go , Edward !"

" First tell me love , what are you doing with him ?" I wanted to explain everything to him but soon I saw something in the garden and it was a pap.

I immediately turned around and made all of them turn as well .

" There's paparazzi here !'' all of their eyes widen at my statement before Kevin sneaks a glance .

" You're the one who's answering mother's call ." Christian says .

" Let's get out if their sight first !" Christian grabbed my hands and soon we're making our way inside .

" This is the last time I'm getting involved with any of you . You guys just bring trouble and nothing else ." I say as we run to the b wings piano class which would be empty right now .

" You're the one who caused it by bringing him here !" Edward says and I could only glare at him because for once he was right.

We all were out of breathe and I see Edward calling someone to inform about the pap . My own phone ranged in my pockets , Emerald.

" Where are you ? Me and olly are waiting for you !"

" Sorry long story short I got stuck with pap and your fiancee along with Edward and we're in piano class right now , hiding from them !"

I heard a loud scream which made me put my phone away from ear .

" What the fuck is Kevin doing here ? Oh God , you guys are so done now ! Wait not now olly , we need to get Aajana out before she gets more stuck !'' and soon the line went off .

What was that about?

" They're searching for him and will call once they find him , we can stay here until then ."

Why do they even bother to go to such extends for these idiots anyway . I don't get the paps.

" Now come again , Kevin . Tell me what the fuck are you doing here -"

" Before I smash that face of yours and trust you won't be able to use it like ever !" Oliver completes as he makes angry steps in his direction.

" Well if it isn't my sister admirer. It isn't long that  Marianne used and dumped your sorry-" his words were cut off by the huge punch , Oliver deliver on his face .

Both Edward and Christian had a small smile on their face .

" I swear your stinks to a new level each time we meet ! You better have a good reason to be here or else _"

" Don't give empty threats kid , what you know was taught by me . I came to meet my best juniors ." Emerald comes beside me and her eyes instantly events to the bruise to which I shake my head saying I'm okay .

" Pray that none of their phone rings in this 10 minutes or else , you'll be in deep trouble" I raise my brows to ask her why .

" They're Royal's , Aahan . One rumor about them is like loosing their hard earned reputation which is totally hated by Queen and she absolutely hates when they break the rules and the one they break them with -" why are everyone been cut off today .

" I'm not answering!"

" Neither am I ?"

" You came here . You created this rukus . Of course you'll " saying Christian tossed his phone to Kevin to which he cursed as it got picked up on its own .

" Yes , mother........."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal.