Just you and me -2

I can't believe I've came this far !

It's so soon to be ending and my mind is drifting to the times I wanted to give up on this book.

I had so many blocks and my head was void of any ideas to keep this going but here I'm this far and all thanks to you guys for reading it and keeping me up with your support.

🙏❤️ Thank you all so much

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

We went hand to hand . Whole drive it was his hands on my thighs rubbing small circles and I felt content .

We we're going somewhere he haven't told me yet again .

We entre a drive through cinema where cars were lined up and my eyes grew up .

I turn to see Edward , he was buying tickets and some snacks as soon as he turned my way a chuckle escapes him as I threw myself on him.

I've seen in movies and always wanted to come here and he made my dream come true .

I barely kept up with the movie , Edward's hand on me kept distracting me . We had already eaten and were now long gone , close to the ending when I felt his breath close to me . Too close .

I felt it . If I turned a bit , we'd kiss.

Kiss.

Do I want to kiss him ?

Do I want to feel him again , up that close ?

My mind has already sent it's answer as I turned around and our lips brushed against each other. Soon his hands wrapped around my neck and another around my hips , pulling me over him .

I wrapped my hands around his neck and another got lost in his smooth hair . And the kiss soon turned more rough and Thirsty . His hips brushed against mine and a moan left my lips .

It drove something in him  as he starts to kiss as if there's no tommorow but my body demanded oxygen and I pulled apart only for him to attack my neck in kisses .

The sensation was too much for me . My body involuntarily brushed against him again . And he grabs my hips a little too tight and damn did it felt good and soon before we learned we were going all out. Hips brushing against each other and his mouth leaving marks all over my neck . I threw my head back in the sensation. It was too much pleasure and soon I felt him going hard . No I do not have personal experience but I now stuff.

As soon as it happened he let go of me . His breaths coming in pants . His eyes hooded as he looked at me . His eyes alone enough to send me nuts again .

He rubs my bottom lips and speaks in his deep voice which got a lot deeper because of the activities we did ," Let's stop here love , I don't want you to regret anything later !"

And we did stop . I trusted Edward but I wasn't ready to go all the way just yet . We've just started this relationship and I didn't wanted to test the water yet . So that night ended with lots of kisses and cuddles in his long ass car.

Only for the morning wasn't so bright that day .

I wished for once the night wouldn't end.

I wished I could hold him and be like this with him forever.

For what the days we going to bring me was something no one could prepare me for .

I just wished I had said him yes tonight , cause I really wasn't ready for what happened later .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.