truth or dare

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

We swiftly made our way in our tents . Rest were already sitting around the fireplace and  eating the ramen which was provided by Mr.Ko.

" Get change you lazy pants , we're playing games !" Christ yells out .

I just shook my head and start to walk away not before seeing Emerald plop down , infront of him and mumbled.

" Tell me I'm pretty !"

The fond smile on Christian face as pulls her close to his  chest and whispers ," You're pretty annoying, that's what you're !"

God , they're such goals .

I swiftly changed in the shorts and long sleeved hoodie which was a bit too big for me but this was the only thing Emerald allowed me to buy .

I could hear them as they've already started some games , hootings were heard and I smiled .

What nonsense are they upto ?

I made my way out only to see a flustered Annalisa and a nonchalant Zeenat .

Whereas Edward was nowhere to be seen Neither Oliver and a smirking Duo waved me to come over .

I just raised a brow .

Like a small child Emerald clapped declaring that she'd be the one who's telling me.

" We started a round of truth and dare . You and Edward went to change and Oliver by mistakly dropped his drink on him so he went to change as well . Anna here went to grab some jacket when it was Zeenat who was dared to kiss the first person to walk out . And guess what !?"

Oh god , poor Annalisa.

" So now Zeenat is going to kiss her but shes Being a spoil sport. Come Anna be sporty it's just a kiss '" Chris says barely controlling his laugh .

" You go ahead and kiss Edward then say that to me !" She snaps back .

" I won't mind , he's hot as fuck " I gave him   a look and he shrugs .

" He's hot " I can't argue with that.

" Come on doll , I don't have whole day . Besides I'm staright as fuck so pls !" Without waiting the later to reply she grabbed her by her hair and pulled her close .

Their lips instantly meeting each other . Annalisa struggled for a while but soon she was kissing back feverishly.

A soft groan escaped her mouth and I won't deny it was hot .

They both looked so hot .

I've never witness such things in India , it's greatly frowned upon but that doesn't mean I haven't known about it .

Soon both girls fell apart, heavily breathing .

Christian whistles loudly as I see a shocked Oliver whereas a laughing Edward was rubbing his back .

I'm sacred for myself , should I make an excuse and sleep ?

" No , I'm not taking any excuses " Emerald whispers and I look at her sacred .

" Did I said it -"

" No but you got that look on your face !" She winks and soon we all are seated in circle .

Beside me was Oliver at a side and Emerald at another .

Edward was sitting right infront of me.

As the game proceeded , I was thankfully saved for three rounds .

Whereas Anna was asked how many guys has she fucked and I'd say I wasn't surprised when she said leaving few freshman almost everyone .

I ain't no one to judge , the girl is living her life .

Christian was dared to go skinny dipping in the cold ass water and was now sitting with a blanket wrapped around him .

Oliver was dared to sing a song , he sang sorry by Justin and soon it was a bit awkward as we all knew who he was singing for .

It was good until that shit landed on me .

" I'm not doing anything weird , neither am I kissing or going naked !" I raised my hands above before Christian could utter a word .

Whereas Emerald smirked before saying , " There's a banyan tree a little deep inside the forest . All you've to do is go in mark the tree with your name click a picture and come back ."

Okay this was simple .

" She can get lost in there " Edward voices out and every pair of eyes were on him .

He clears his throat and says , " It's true "

" Why don't you help her then ?" Now I know where she's going with it .

" No I'm okay , I'll go alone " saying I stood up but Chris holds my hands . I gave him a questioning look.

" I love you'll , I' had swear to be at everyone funeral , guess it's starting with you !" He wipes a fake tear as his words were too emotional.

I just looked bored .

" How can you say that so surely that we all will die before you ?" Zeenat questions.

" All we know you'll die first " Oliver fires back .

But Chris ignores them and looks at me wailing as I make my way to forest .

" There are wilds in there , holler back if you see any . Will run out and make a tombstone for you saying brave friend died saving rest . Rip."

A loud smack was heard , I can only imagine someone hitting him .

But as I got deeper , I felt my panties twist in fear .

What have I gotten myself into ?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you.

Kaajal.