Awkward ride

I'm dying 💀

No srsly I'm so much stuck in online lectures that I wish college starts soon , like pls.

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahna :

Can I kill Christian ?

Pretty please with cherry on top ?

Where is that boys brain ? Does he even has one ? I'm going to fry his leftover braincells once I see him !

Confused ?

Let me take you an hour back !

I woke up at 5 got ready and was quietly waiting for Christian or Oliver to arrive but to my utter disappointment it was neither of them . Three guesses to who ?

Edward Fucking Heinrich .

His face was void any emotions. Neither did he looked happy nor sad nor frustrated nor anything else . He just honked twice when he saw me unmoving and went back to staring ahead.

Beside him on the shotgun was , well of course Annalisa.

I swear , Christian secretly still hates me cuz I ate his chocolate dipped strawberries.

I cursed softly once I saw her glare . This is going to be so awkward.

I tenderly took my duffle bag and made my way back to the passenger seat , waiting for him to start but he didn't.

I was confused until Anna huffed and looked back .

" Put on the Damm seatbelt , looser " oh that !

And that's how I found myself sitting here in the back forced to look at how close Anna and Edward were. .

Her hands were gazing lazily his thighs and she was seductively singing along with some music I couldn't pay attention to .

My gaze was fixed on the man driving . His eyes was covered with glasses and even though I knew he could easily catch me staring I could not take my eyes off.

He looked so handsome without even trying to do so .

Ok what ? Shut up Aahna ! Get your thoughts straight .

I forced my eyes off him after a good amount of time only to see the sun was now rising giving a orange hue to the sky .

Freshness of the air was soothing. Greenery was calming. Nature always managed to make me feel relaxed .

So ignoring the horny Anna and a emotion less Edward I kept my gaze outside . Enjoying whatever nature had to offer .

Suddenly the car stopped . Cafe .

" Go ahead and eat something , I need to use restroom " he left saying that .

Fuck , he left me alone with the A class bitch .

And just when I thought maybe she'll ignore me , she turned around a glare decorating her perfect face .

I hate how beautiful she looks , like of course with makeup but I've nothing against it .

" I'll say this once , stay away from him . If I saw you in his proximity I'll personally feed you to the wilds there !"

Okay then .

She left to get something whereas my hunger was long gone now .

My feelings have became a mess . Maybe I just need to distance myself from all of them for time being.

After this trip that's the plan .

A small cake and Ice tea was pushed at my face . Looking up I saw him standing there with same expressionless face .

But he looked impatient so I grabbed it , muttering a small thank you.

Let's just say when Anna came back she suddenly craved , ice tea and cake whereas I was left with her weird salad and lemon juice.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.