The Humiliation

Please do vote and comment 💕

Enjoy.

............................

Aahna :

Humiliation.  A word I'm quite known with.  I've faced humiliation since I ever learned to spell that word.  My whole life was smashed in front of me when I was suddenly pulled back to the life of poverty. I never had thought of living in a foreign country or to study in such a rich school . I guess for people like me this only happens in dream. 

I've faced situations I guess many face but to actually go through them is a whole different story.  I never had what people call a normal life. I never had the privilege to live without any responsibility or had friends with whom I could go outings or to even talk my problems. I was never allowed to love. Guilt of breaking my family was another thing. Guilt of not giving what I couldn't have to my siblings was another story.

Depression even if I've I don't know who to talk to it about,  anxiety can only be dealt with me crying alone for hours in Bathroom or the urge to kill myself,  I won't lie I had it many times but is it wrong to fear death?  Yes Id rather be dead than live but still I can't kill myself,  there's no bone in my body which had the will to kill myself.

So when I heard the laughter in cafeteria and to see that the first pair of school uniform is now stained with curry and would be hard for me to wash it. I still managed to get on my own feet. Slowly the laughter slowed down and the girl who tripped me came closer to me,  with a mean look on her face.

" Who you think are to walk as if you own the place,  pleasant?  Don't you know the basic rule of our school?" her voice was soft,  nothing mean or hateful but the words pinned harder than knife.

Her words were powerful and full of Meanness. She tilted her neck and of she didn't had a black personality I'd say it looked adorable.

She grabbed my chin making me face her directly,  her grip painfully strong to a point I could feel her perfectly manicured nails slipping inside my chin. 

Her gaze was hateful as if breathing the same air as me was painful for her.

" You are only allowed to be here after we eat,  after every one above you have eaten or else stay hungry. Don't cross your limits on first day,  dirt bag. " she leaves my face with a jerk.

I don't cry or even show any emotions. I just pick the tray and throw it in the bin before grabbing the mop and cleaning the area which was spoiled because of me.

I hear her chuckle again.

" Isn't it perfect. You doing what your born for!!!??  This is your place don't ever forget that. "

I was cleaning because I know the hardships of a cleaner and how hard it really is,  how tiring it is. Which they'll never know.

I leave the cafeteria,  feeling two familiar gaze on me but I completely ignore them. Done with the drama for today.

I grab a book for library which was enormous and sat in the last aisle .

My stomach was growling with hunger but it's something I've gotten used to.  I've slept days without eating.

The book was pretty interesting until someone cleared their throat and I look up to see the Prince. My face must've looked confused because soon he pushes a packed burger towards me. I see it with calculative gaze.

Why so humble?  Wasn't he just threatening me morning?

" Look just eat it.  I heard your stomach even in morning and even now it's rumbling. "

" Didn't you wanted to make my life hell,  in morning? " I question him.

" Listen,  I still do and I'll do it. But it me. Just me. Annalisa had no rights to do that and she did that to because, He has taken a interest in you. So it's only me who can torment you. So eat up. " he pushes again.

I shake my head and look again inside the book and start reading.

" I'm vegetarian and it's meat. Sorry and thank you. "

I hear a table screech and look up to see him pulling table beside me before sitting on it.

" Okay here, have some oreos ! I've heard girls love them. "

Bipolar much.

" Thanks and I don't have preferences. It's just I'm vegetarian leaving that I eat what I get. "

" By the way,  I never got your name,  princess? "

" Aahna "

" I'm -"

" He's a jerk you should stay away from,  love. "

Not again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks
Kaajal