wounds

Aahna :

It's been weeks now since Zeenat came and I'd have to say there's a drama everyday .

Not a day goes by when she doesn't creates some sort of physical or mental torcher for me but for greater good Oliver is been standing close to me and even though I Know it's all fake it makes me feel good some fucked up way .

Edward is a complete different story. He hates Zeenat to a point where he never fails to make her life hell and then whenever we cross paths which is numbered because he hasn't attending school he either glares or says something hurtful .

Even now we were all in library as our history Sir wanted to teach us something about ancient time and the models were present here in library. As it was mandatory. All of us were here.

The dense and dull atmosphere of the class made it unbearable and I just wanted the class to be finished .

And soon it did , we all started to gather our things when a hand stopped mine from doing so . Looking at the perfect nails and studded bracelets I knew who it was .

I sighed deeply, her games are now getting so childish.

She then claps loudly and gather everyones attention,I raised a brow at her sudden yet known behavior.

" Come to think of it , Our golden couple has been dating since few weeks now , aren't they ? But has anyone seen them remotely close ? Like kiss or makeout or that love stares etc !" She asks everyone around.

I swear I forget to breath for a moment. Just what does this girl wants .

" How about you guys prove that you're literally dating! A kiss won't hurt , isn't it Oliver ?" She asks him . Her smug look told me she knows we're not together together.

I was shocked and terrified. This is it now . She'll use this to her power now . Oh god we messed up !

I was internally cursing myself .

" Why should I prove any of you anything. I don't owe you . Let's go , Aahna !" Saying he grabs my hand but Zeenat stops him yet again .

" Oh Oliver , for the love of God . Don't tell me you're shy , come on just kiss and get over it . I swear one kiss and I won't ever bother her again ." She says with a smirk and I knew she got him there but her eyes wasn't on Oliver but on a particular someone behind me .

Edward .

He had his fist clenched. What's his deal ?

"Come on !"

I hear a small fuck it before I gasps in shock as I felt Oliver's lips on mine . His hand holding me close , while other hand roamed down to my waist .

The kiss was soft and slow as if he was hesitating which I knew he was .

What surprised me was that this kiss was nothing like I imagined. There was no shockwaves or fluttering of butterflies or any of that mentioned in all the romcom I've read till date .

I didn't kissed him back , I couldn't bring myself to do so .

Soon he steps away , breathing heavily as his eyes were staring at mine which were open throughout.

I wasn't shock but rather embarrassed. I like him but he doesn't reciprocates my feeling and now it's awkward between us .

Before any of us could say something a punch was landed on Oliver's face whereas a slap was echoed around the library.

Zeenat has just slapped me . Tears were threatening to fall but she held them back .

She walks close to me whereas I was still shocked .

Her face dangerously close to mine when she whispers .

" It hurt me , to see him kiss you but now you've opened an old wound of theirs . Let's see if you can survive being the girl in between."

Edward and Oliver were glaring hardly at each other when Emerald dragged me away from the scene.

What was that all about?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you

Kaajal.