Stolen kisses

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

" I thought you guys were acting ?" Em fires away as soon as we reach washroom .

I bit my lips thinking what to answer her , this all happened to sudden .

She wets her handkerchief with cold tap water before placing it in my now swollen cheeks , I hiss in pain but swallow it down with one hard look of hers .

" He fell for her deal of leaving me alone if we kiss !" I try reason .

" Yes and do you really think she'll leave you alone now . You gave her more reason to torment you now and I know for once Edward will just add more to the mix. Oliver can't be this dumb , he knows better than to trust her words ." She was indicating something.

I didn't want to believe it.

" You know what I mean right?" She asks softly.

Of course I know . Oliver knows Zeenat just how Emerald knows her and if she can assure that this was all trap then Oliver knew it too , then why'd her fall for it and kiss me ?

"Maybe he wanted to make her ..... jealous?" I was unsure of my words.

" She already was jealous. Oliver didn't do it for her but for him . " Her words just stamped my thoughts.

It can't be possible right ? Someone like Oliver he couldn't possibly like someone like me , basically a nobody.  This isn't some sort of rom com going on , that rich ass boy would fall for a poor girl and they'll have a happy forever.

And to make things worst I think my feelings for him has already started to fade . I just see him as a best friend now .

I groan loudly . It was all hurting my head .

" Oh shit ! She did a number on you !" Door bang opens revealing a huffing Christian.

" You can't come in here , it's girl washroom for God sake !" Em throws her hands up in frustration .

" Oh be quiet as if it's my first time , remember we had our first kiss just here in this stall when y-"

" Okay shut up !" She counters .

" First kiss ?" I question with a wiggle of my brow .

" It was way back like two years . Now let's go before we miss another class !"

All this while Zeenat's word kept repeating in my head .

What did she meant by that old wound .

.................................

" I think he might be up there ?" Christian says beside me .

It's been lunch now and Oliver is nowhere to be seen , apparently Edward punched  him real hard and he was nowhere to be seen .

'' You guys go ahead , I'll see you'll later when I find him !" I say and make my way up to rooftop .

Rooftop was strictly out of context for anyone to entre . Just The three were allowed to do so . Just as me and Oliver started to go as a couple I was allowed but I've never been there .

I slowly open the door hesitantly , sun instantly glares back at me and I mask my hand to cover myself . The roof top was an open space with few stools here and there . One corner had few grasses and little plants giving a shady vibe where I saw him sitting under one .

He had his eyes open I could make out the swollen cheeks and busted lips . It pained to see him like that but what hurt more was that he wasn't in pain because of it , his head was somewhere else .

I get to him and sat beside him without saying anything. He glances at me a lazy smile gracing his lips .

" You okay ? Okay stupid question let's go to nurse and get that check up okay !'' I started to get up and drag him with me when his hand stopped me to do so .

He drags me back down with him beside him , I look up at him questioning.

His hand suddenly grabs my chin making me look square at his eyes . His eyes soften as he stares back at me . A soft sigh escapes him .

" No wonder history repeats itself. Not our fault for falling for you !" Saying he leans close and puts his lips on my parted one before kissing me hard .

A gasp leaves my mouth as his dominates my upper lips before he caresses my lower one , he groans in content and pulls back .

Look at me .

" Kiss me back, just once !" The desperation in his tone made me week as once again he drowned me in his kiss .

This time me kissing him back feverishly .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.