A rug

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Aahna :

If the Queen was making me nervous , talking with the king itself was making me gulp every Damm minute and he hasn't even started talking yet .

" I heard you're very smart girl and got accepted through your brain power ?''  his voice was calming unlike the Queen who was still glaring at me , I understood why Christian prefers him over her .

But I couldn't answer he's questions . I don't want to say yes look as if I'm smug and neither do I want to decline . Luckily Zeenat interrupted at the same moment.

" She's beautiful as well , father ! Look at the Ronak on her face " she smiled at me and I wish I could say that he was fake but the sincerity got me .

I just smiled in return .

" Indeed ! But I'm a bit confused here , You were seen with Oliver on airport and now this boy over here claimed you but the paparazzi said you have an affair with my stupid kid over here ? " He's question was so wrong to ears but truth nonetheless . I want to shout and say that I wanted nothing and I mean nothing to do with either of them but I kept quiet.

" She's my girlfriend , your majesty !" Here comes another one . But unlike Edward I felt my heart flutter Abit when I heard Oliver say that .

His glare was evident in Edwards face as he clenched his fist and spoke calmly ," She is . I just didn't like the words Queen said and just acted on impulse . My apologies for any misunderstanding caused by me !"

All he's fury was gone and replaced by calmness which shocked me to core . I guess that's the power the king holds .

" Well I just wanted to make sure that you have nothing to do with my boy here or we could have some serious issues ." His tone held clear warning of backing off but there wasn't anything I needed to back off from .

Suddenly he smiled . His duality was confusing.
But no one dared to question him .

" As long as that is clear . You're welcome for the stay here . I've some serious Issues to handle , let's have a coffee before you'll leave . " He left leaving us all there in a war like atmosphere.

" I hope all this nuisance is gone by tommorow . I'll love to have a talk over tea with you Emerald and Kevin thank you for bringing Christian here , people were asking about their second prince ." And with hostility in her stance and voice she left .

The atmosphere lighten up as soon as she left .

I was given a tour of the castle by Christian and trust me there's a reason these places are called palace . It was magnificent and huge as always.

Emerald was out talking with the Queen and I had no idea about others but a maid asked me to follow her as she helped me settling in my room and I was more than happy .

I wanted to sleep and rest but soon instead of going to the top floor where Emerald's stuff was I was taken down .

Which had a sign of Maid's Quarter written over it . She gave me a paper and left .

People like you should never forget your place which is lower than a used rug .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.