CEO....?

Please do vote and comment 💮

Enjoy.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahna :

The question made Oliver snap his head to the chair. The very chair I was made to sit while people played with me.

" None of it matters to you,  Royal highness. " he says and motions for me and emerald to have a seat nearby.

We did without any questions,  he soon started to walk towards us.

" The charity case isn't allowed to seat there,  neither is she allowed to eat while we eat. Isn't that a rule made by you Oliver? " Christian said almost as if he was taunting him.

Oliver jerks back at him now he looked pissed. I see over Emerald and her fist were clutching the table too hard. I throw my hands on top of hers to calm her down.

" This is not good. " she mumbles.

Looking back I was shocked. Oliver surely didn't seem the type to make such absurd rules and regulations but then again I barely know the guy.

"As I said it doesn't matters to you. "

" It does you asshat , you always had a way around with what you said but not now,  I won't let it happen.  You're doing this to safe your new friend aren't you,  the more you save her the more fun it'll get for me Oliver Swans. " there was surely hurt in his voice,  betrayal as well.

Suddenly I felt bad for the royal prick and I don't even know why.

Before Oliver could respond a fist is thrown at Christian by none other than Edward Fucktard Heinrich.

" I told you to stay fucking away from her,  she has nothing to do with our past. "

He shouts at him. Christian being the idiot he is laughs at him through his bloody lips.

" The more you guys try to be her armour the more I'm tempted to hurt her. " I knew I was the one being referred but why. I had no clue.

Edward starts to walk to me when he suddenly stops,  he's gaze falls on Oliver.

He too much to my surprise starts to laugh.

"What the fuck are you doing here,  swans? " hatred could be detected from miles.

God they sure do hate each other to death.

"This isn't your property, Heinrich. Go cry a river to your mom - Oh!  Wait. You don't have one. " a loud gasp in wave is heard.

That was so low.

Edward however didn't even fazed at his hurtful words.

" You won't even know how it feels to have a mother Swans,  yours was never around, was she? " even low.

Suddenly the clicking of heels takes our attention on now amused looking Annalisa.

Girl!  She sure loves attention and drama.

" Well well well ! Doesn't it feels like history repeating itself, the mighty CEO OF ELMHURST ACADEMY, standing right here just like 3 years back,  fighting over a mere charity case. "

She throws her head back and laughs. A great amusing laughter echo's through out the cafeteria,  watching those four elites kids in pure confusion and shock.

" You better stay out of it,  Anna. It has nothing to do with you. "

I'm honestly tried of hearing the sentence again and again and again.

Annalisa looks up at Edward .

" It sure does,  I'm not that girl you met 3 years back Ed,  I'm changed and this time I'm not letting another piece of thrash throw me in dustbin. "

She turns away from them and looks straight at me. My breath got hitched in my throat.

" Officially welcome to Elmhurst academy, Aahna . " she whips around and faces them.

" Try and save her.  I dare you CEO. "

Can someone explain me what the fuck is CEO....?

.
.
.
.
.
.

THANK YOU
KAAJAL