The date

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahna :

A red knee length dress with it's back open and a heels so high I felt as if I'm on Burj khalifa .

It was my first time wearing such clothes . Expensive and short.

I begged Emerald to not do any makeup but she still insisted for a light makeup with touch of mascara and eyeliner with blood red lipstick. I was good to go .

My hair pulled in a lazy ponytail with few strands here and there.

It was waiting time now .

" You guys make goals ." She exclaims .

I shrug it off with a smile .

It's all going to fast but I'd be damned if it happened any other way . Going on a date with Edward was unimaginable but here it's happening and I'm letting it happen.

But I feel as if it's all going to shatter the moment I'll open my eyes . How can things go this smoothly in my life ? It never has !

A ring was heard and now I could feel the nervousness seeping in . Is it too late to back out now ?

" He's here , go on !" She prompts me.

Walking down to her penthouse , I realized just how rich she is . This penthouse screamed money . She grabs my hands giving me a reassuring smile and walks with me .

Just how lucky I got ?

There he stood near the entrance . A black shirt tucked in his jeans . Hair pushed back . He was sole yet so enthralling. I could just go on and keep staring.

" You better make sure she has the best time of her life and don't do something I won't approve of . Keep her happy . One complain from her and I'll pull my shares out of your Damm company ! You hear me Mr. Heinrich ?" She looked like a elder sister looking out for her sister and I couldn't help but chuckle at her fake accent.

" Go on before I take her in for a girls night !"

And so I held the hands of man I was going out with . Warm and safe. That's what I felt with him .

" Did I told you , you look absolutely gorgeous?" I could feel my cheeks burning up as I shook my head and he stops to pull me close . His hands cups my cheeks as he forces me to look at him .

His eyes held thousand emotions.

" I'm the luckiest man here to be able to take a girl like you out . You're the most precious thing !"

I didn't had words to respond. How does one even say anything back , I was stuck .

" Th....thank ...y-"

" It was truth , let's go !"

So far the date was amazing . He took me to a cozy , AESTHETICALLY pleasing diner and then we had ice cream and now we were walking down the sand .

My heels were long gone now .

His arms were around me . I was encaged in his arms .

We kept talking about each and every thing . He told me his likes and dislikes and vice versa .

It was perfect.

Just perfect.

Absolutely perfect.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.