Change

Please do vote and comment 💮

The story is now resuming from the second chapter 💫

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

I stood there by myself for a long time. I hadn't had a wink of sleep by doing those stupid punishment.

His words were Piercing . I know why he's acting so indifferently but still I don't know what I ever did wrong to any of these people.

" Oh dear! Did he leave already? I wanted to give him this! " I left her there. He can die for all I care now.

" tsk, tsk princess , did your prince made you cry again? " This pain in the ass.

I ignored Christian comment and continued to make my way to the glorious cafeteria. They're not going to stop no matter how much I ignore them, maybe it's time to face it.

" Don't you dare do what I'm thinking you're going to do, princess! " Christian grabbed my hand making me stop from crossing the doors.

I turned to look at him. My eyes must be emotionless and void. Emptiness is what I'm feeling right now. Too much has happened and too much have I suffered, but there is a limit and mine seems to be have crossed.

" Leave me Christian. Right now. " he didn't bulge. Not that I really expect him to, he's a royalty for Christ sakes.

Instead he made his hold firm on my hand and started to take me with him, inside.

As usual every eyes were on me. I'm used to it by now. Oliver was not here today, it was weird he Atleast used to tell me when he wouldn't come but today he just didn't bother and it hurt a little.

Christian grabbed two trays of obviously expensive looking food and
Then brought me down to the table he used to sit. Everyone else on the table stopped eating.

Annalisa was here too! Okay.... Maybe I was just being impulsive. Like the gift of bruises they gave me last time was still prominent and I was already in pain to take more. Maybe I should leave.

But I couldn't, pricesly a hand wouldn't let me.

" Sit. " he's pissed, at me ?

Dude! I'm the one facing shit and he's pissed at me. Oh the nerve.

But I began to sit nonetheless and just as I was about to sit,  the chair below me magically disappear and my ass was going be kissed by the ground when a hand swaps me up and soon my face to face with, His Majesty.

He looks hot while being angry and scary. Edward always have a mean face on , whereas Oliver, I've seen him smile and laugh. Christian is the only guy I haven't seen angry but I did now. I can die in peace.

" She can't sit here, Christian. " goodness her voice.

" And who's gonna stop me Anna, you? " he was mocking her. He was using his position to make her quit.

Annalisa was about to burst. Her face was all red.

" It's a rule. " who the fuck made these rules, by the way.

" Which was made by the CEO and can be broken by them as well. I assume I don't need to explain myself more, do I? " he's breaking the rules for me.

" You can't be the only one to do so, you need consent by other members and I oppose this. " of course that jerk do so.

Edward made his way to us and stood in front of us. Christian is still holding me quiet close but I'm not bothered by it, I know he loves Em and his intentions are clear ,still I need to make some space between us. But he's grip was making it hard to do so.

" That rule made us loose something precious, Ed and I know what's holding the same space for you now, so don't do the same mistake twice-''

" The hell you know. You're a Shit excuse for friend and there's nothing you do is going to make past mistakes right. It was a choice and you did what you did, no Less no more. So I oppose this! "

" But majority always win,  doesn't it Ed! " There was Oliver standing with Emerald who had her eyebrows raised. Then I again looked at the position I was in.

OK God!  It's time you call for me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.