Destination

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

" There's my favorite girl !" Christian snags me in for a hug as soon as I step my foot out .

My hands were itching to smack the shit out of him but I couldn't let Edward know how much his presence had effected me so I kept the thoughts out for now.

" Put her down , Chris ." Em resonates when he starts to walk with me in his arms as if I'm a sack of potatoes.

" She's light as a feather , my dear darling. I ain't putting her down " then he whispers in my ears Making sure no one hears ," I know you're angry but trust me I'm not at fault " he finishes pointing at Em who just gave me a secret glance .

That girl.

" Hello Mr ko. Howya doin this fine m'rng " Christian says in fake accent which makes the man in front of us smile.

He was a short man with small pair of eyes and a moonshine smile . He's either Korean or Chinese .

The place was beautifully located at the mountains .

Oliver and Zeenat were yet to make their presences here .

I had tuned out the whole conversation and was now being dragged around by Em.

" Don't think I forget what you did Em !" I say with a playful glare making her blink and then transfer her own glare at Chris.

" That boy is good for nothing , I told him not to utter a word." If I've learned something then it's that they both have gotten close . I faintly remember her saying that she'll break off the engagement but I can't see that being happening any time soon and the thought brought a smile on my face.

They both look like cute , fluff couple.

I was snapped back to reality as I saw Oliver and Zeenat already making tents for us . Just how soon did they left to reach before us ?

The place was looking like it's a beautiful scenery out from a drawing or imagination.

It was covered with trees and in the back was a small waterfall . It was nature at its best .

'' Come in we're sharing !" Em drags me in with her in one of the tent .

I faintly hear Annalisa leaving a huff as now she has to share one with Zeenat , oh the pleasure.

" Let's change we're going to have a dip at the waterfalls . Change !" She opens my bag and throws a set of bikini on me .

This girl is something else .

I look at the peice of clothing in my hand . It was a black colour with too many strips on it , basically everything could be seen .

I sighed , she had made me swear that I'd wear whatever she Pleases on this trip .

Just thinking about wearing this in India make my inside churn these type of clothes aren't even thought of clothes to be wear in public . I'd be called so many names by the thought of wearing it .

I strongly believe that the whoever can wear whatever they wish but sadly some people think differently .

So for the uncountable time now I sighed and started to change once Em left giving me a pat.

Let's hope for the best

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#rippedjeans

For those who stays in India they know what it means .

I just wanted to say , wear whatever you wish girls . It's our body and let's be proud to be in our own skin .

Thank you

Kaajal.