Epilogue ❤️ Aahna

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Six years later .........

Aahna :

" I'm just in the parking lot , Em wait for me I'll be there soon . Control your jitters ." I exclaim to my best friend who was loosing her shit on call .

She was finally getting married . To Christian if course . She's getting married with a baby bump of three months.

" Thank God! You're here . She's this close to loose it all " Zeenat says as soon as she spots me in the big ass  castle .

I smile at her and entered the room with my ever so good-looking best friend.

" Did you found it ?" Her voice was timid .

" I sure did , here's your radish pickle Korean style bbq ! I can't believe you're hungry just ten minutes prior to walking down your wedding !" She ignores my words and rummage through the bag and starts eating messily.

Kevin fought for himself , he and now his boyfriend Derick are ruling there kingdom and let's just say That country is now Pride Full.

" It's time " Oliver says walking in . Looking handsome as always.

" Lest go " we all say and walked out . Cue the music and a crying Chris .

After all the vows were said and kissed being shared , I stood at the sidelines watching my best friends now wife and husband dancing around smiling at each other with love .

Love.

I grasp my handbag once that word roamed my head . That letter is still there . I haven't opened it yet .

I spend my days now taking care of my Restaurants all around even in India . My brothers are now Happy and content , I've legal custody over them and my parents.

I brought them a house , a maid , car and whatever they needed. I give them monthly payments but haven't seen their faces . I abandoned them just like they did to me .

My sister was nowhere to be found . I tried searching for her but she just disappeared.

" May I have this dance ?" A man with sticking blue eyes . He was cute . But then I remembered , I've promised Emerald that I won't get drunk or have sex until her reception is over so I politely decline him and walk away .

" Now let's dance , princess" I chuckle at the way Christian came from behind startling me .

I grabbed his hand and make my way to the Centre .

I kept my head on his shoulder once the music got slow .

" You went to visit him before coming here ? Didn't you ?" He more or less claimed .

" Why bother asking when you know ?" I retorted.

" Have you opened it yet ? How long are you going to keep it there , he did it for y-" I step back instantly.

Tears starts to form and  damn it's been years since I've cried .

" No he didn't. He was a coward who couldn't fight and gave up Chris . I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of Saying goodbye if he didn't gave me a chance to do so . He just did what he wanted to so let me return the favor. If he's seeing me from somewhere I want to let me know that I won't cry for him and I hate him for what he did ! This isn't the closure for our story . He promised to wait for me at the end of the tunnel and I'll Damm as hell make it till there , until then that letter is going to stay there !"

I hugged Em and gave her my gift which was A honeymoon package for three months at all hotspots and left .

Left to live a pathetic life I've been living for past six years .

I've it all now , whatever I wished for .
A rich life , happy brothers , friends , a career , a house but still I end up laying alone in the bed.

Under my comforter there is no one waiting for me to hold me , to ask me how my day went or to love and just cuddle me to sleep .

I've started to look for that comfort in the arms of unknown persons but they never give the comfort  his arms provided once .

That day I went smiling back to the hospital. I thought finally my sufferings have ended and I can make it up with Edward till the very end .

Only to find him in white sheet . Body pale as ever . Everyone crying around him . His machines were taken off him . His decision they said . He didn't wanted me to see him weak  they said . He wanted me to remember his last moment with smiles they said .

He left a Damm Letter they said . I didn't cry that day . Not until I saw him laid in suit in his coffin . Not until his body was getting lowered in the grave . Not until the mud covered him completely. Not until I couldn't see him anymore .

I don't blame him for taking that decision even though I believe we could have make it . I blame him because he thought I'm not worthy of waiting for , he didn't gave me a chance to say goodbye . I never got my closure whereas he got his .

He knew that night was last night . He knew that was our last kiss ,one I was trying to give him strength and he knew what I wanted from him . But he gave up .

And I blame him for it .

Now my nights are spend half drunk or another man making me feel something, just anything rather than emptiness but even after all this .

My tries to forget him , my last thought before closing my eyes is his smiling face and Those kisses of his.

My story never got a happy ending but my story was a happy one . I regret nothing , not even getting bullied.

Because my bully turned out to be the reason I lived .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just one more with Edwards point of view and we can finally say goodbye to this story .

Please drop some comments on how this story was , even if it's negative. I'd love any sort of review.

Thank you

Kaajal.