Hide n seek

Aahna :

If I was avoiding Edward yesterday , he was returning me the favor.

Yesterday I tried my level best to ignore him and yet he was everywhere I went making me save by inches and today when I want to meet him and have a talk he's nowhere to be found.

I saw his glimpse but before I could act on it he was out .

Me and Christian including Emerald came up with a very stupid yet string plan of Confrontation.

When Emerald found us yesterday on the roof hugging and seeing a crying Christian she was both confused and concerned and we had to tell her each details and then she came up with this master plan .

Locking both Edward and Oliver in one room and let them have a long due confront.

She said that the only way to make them talk is for them to take out their build up anger on each other by doing however they please to do so .

So Emerald has the notion to bring Oliver whereas Edward was left for me to fetch and Christian had to make sure that no one would come across the room we had planned this all to do , which In my opinion was the most easiest task as people fear him , literally.

So here it was second last lecture for the day and still no sign of Edward .

I was this close to loosing hope for today as I walked with a lowered shoulders in the hallways ready to tell my other companions about how I failed to fetch Edward .

But there he was standing and looking insanely handso- yuck !!!! What the heck !!!

What was I just thinking about,,,,,,no no no wake up Aahna wake the fuck up .

I slapped myself and looked over to see Edward taking a turn to left as if he's purposely avoiding me . Not that I blame him . I didn't have him a chance to explain but rather judged him .

I immediately dashed off after him , colliding with many sweaty bodies in between .

I was huffing and puffing by the time I reached the back stairs .

Fuck it !

I lost him again !!

I was about to turn away when a hand snakes around my waist and pulled me up close . Screaming was the sane option but the person already detecting my action puts his hand on my mouth to shush all the words which were about to leave .

The familiar scent invaded my nostrils as I saw him .

Eyes piercing mine.

He was close too close but I didn't find myself complaining about it , I rather enjoyed it and I so wanted to slap myself but his body made me stop .

" Already bored with your little ass boyfriend? Huh !! Love ....?" There it was the same endearment which I absolutely hated but now it made my insides churn .

I shake my head .

Not the time .

I look up to him and said , " I wanted to talk to you about something !" My voice came out as it was planned .

Hurtful and small and there I saw it , the emotion Christian was talking about. Concern .

It almost made me smile but I held it up .

" What's wrong , love ?" He's hands now left me and I couldn't help but sigh at the lost of heat he was providing.

" Not here , someone can listen . Do you trust me enough to follow me ?" My voice held suspicion but something inside me was sure if his answer and I was right .

" It hurts me to admit but I can follow you wherever !"

Is it wrong to say that I felt proud of it ?

He started to follow me to our destination I sneakily checked my surrounding and saw Christian standing behind a pole and giving me thumbs up , which means Oliver is already there .

It's time for action .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you

Kaajal.