Birthday Mishaps

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

"Thank you so much for making time on a weekend . Have a good day !"

" You too , Mrs Smith !" I wave the old receptionist and make my way out of school . I've got all my scholarship and can now sit for exam . I was rather sacred that all this stuff related to these guys would effect my studies but it did not .

I see my messages and check that Oliver is here to pick me up back to Em's place for getting ready and I'd love to say I'm nervous for tonight.

There's so many things that'd go wrong there but I've to be there for him . To hold him and make sure he doesn't gets weak .

I was lost in my thoughts when I'm pushed on lockers .

A low groan of pain erupts my throat as I wince looking up at the angry eyes of David .

Annalisa's normal hookup when she wasn't clinging on Edward . He's been on my ass since Anna had taken personal love over me and I've been hiding these all from the guys and Emerald.

" Look what the cat drag in ! Huh " his breath stinks . Like literally stinks .

" You think you're untouchable because that Heinrich has taken liking in you . Need you remind who I'm ?" He pushes his hands in my hair to tug it .

I was about to kick him off when we both hear Oliver's voice down the hallway . He immediately dashed off saying this isn't over and all.

They're all so childish.

"There you are , ready to go ?" I nod at him before making my way out .

All of these can wait but not Edward . It's a big day for him .

 It's a big day for him

An : This is how she looks

An : This is how she looks .

I was ready and anxiously awaiting in the car . Everyone was alotted times accordingly and everyone else had already arrived it was us who were waiting now . We were just a block down from his house and would make entry in five minutes.

" You ready , princess!" I gave him a nervous smile and he chuckles . Soon we leave the comfort of car way before I could predict and soon he holds out his hands for me .

Mummers and whispers is all I hear .

Who's that girl with the prince ?

What happened to Emerald and the prince ?

Did the engagement break off ?

Was it because of this girl ?

Is there a third person -

I blocked them out and focused on seeing Edward today .

He was going to get free today .

So as soon as we made inside . Zeenat and Emerald were quick to my side . Repeating how good I did for a first timer in front of paps. But my eyes were searching for someone .

" He isn't here yet "  Oliver's voice resonates and tries to make me calm .

He does that , instantly calming someone . I get be him a smile and pick a random drink and start to sip on it .

Soon the dance starts and Christian asks for my first dance .

Looking over at Emerald I see she was already swaying in the arms of Oliver .

" Those siblings always dance first together , it's their thing . "

" What about Zeenat ?" I say looking for her .

" She has someone chill and bless me for this dance ." And soon I find myself under hundreds of gaze and illuminating lights and soft music .

" You're pretty good at it , princess '' he jokes as he twirls me around and I giggled at his words.

" Why thank you kind sir , I've some practice !" We both kept laughing and suddenly Oliver cuts in and we danced Abit as well .

Soon the lights turns to the staircase and there . There is the man who makes my heart run a mile away and I forget how to breathe .

He was clad in Dark green Three piece with his hair brushes back . He looked like those real life Prince and I swear I heard every girls jealous eyes zeroed on Anna who was smugly standing beside him . Walking down with him , someone who's mine .

His mother was walking behind them and suddenly I'm taken back to the day at beach .

" And here's the birthday boy and his beautiful fiancee for the dance . " The space starts to get empty but I couldn't move my feet . I stood there . Awaiting for something , I didn't knew what but something .

" Don't move , princess . You are right where you belong " Oliver whispers in my ear and I jolt out of my trans . Finally able to move my eyes away from his gaze .

I start to move when I saw them coming closer .

Just as I was about to leave , a hand clasps mine . Wave of whisper rumbles through the room .

I close my eyes . It was bound to happen then why am I getting flustered at the attention on me .

" Edward , let go of the girls hand and stand beside your soon to be bride . It's the traditional dance " his mother's voice reasons from behind us .

But as soon as I turn and my eyes meets his , all logic disappeared . It was just him and me . No one else mattered as his hands slips into mine . Pulling me closer . Until I could feel his breathe on mine .

" That's what I'm doing mother . I'm going to dance my first dance with my future . With a girl I can foresee my future with " and on clue the music starts .

Faintly I saw Christian in the place of Old dj but my mind was already wrapped around the guy .

And how much he means to me .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.