Truth untold

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

The breeze was calm and the night was cold yet I was warm against him .

It felt natural . Relying on him .

I need therapy .

"I'm sorry but Emerald told me about your house " conditions " it was to warn me off if I was doing all this to play you . I'm sorry I caused so much problems when you already have this many on your shoulder !" He says .

Emerald told him . Even if to warn him , she should have asked me but I can't find myself getting angry at her .

I shrug and lean closer .

" I'd have told you sooner anyways , I don't plan to hide anything " I say .

" You're not mad ?" I shake my head .

" I'd have if you were still a person who was hell bend to make my life hell without a reason but that's changed so no " it was quiet after that .

Just as he opens his mouth I shut him off , " I swear to God if you're again gonna apologize "

He chuckled at my warning and zips his mouth shut .

Just how beautiful he is . His face looked so good upfront .

I blush and hide my face down in his chest .

" It's only fair if I tell you my reason of behaving like an ass to you !" I was curious so I just nodded .

" Well I was a bully as you know before meeting you , it was something we did to over come our fears . In short we're cowards and found this to keep our sanity . When I saw you with her . Laughing and talking I took as if you knew her personally ."

" Then I heard from principal that you're here because of some recommendations and my mind instantly thought the worst and it made me hate you more so I started to do what I was good at ."

That makes sense .

" But....ummm...only if you don't mind me asking ...why you hate your moth-"

" She's not my mother . Well not biological atleast. My mother died when I was 5 and Andrew was 12 , my brother . My dad married her out of a business deal . He never loved her hence no kids !"

" Wait ! You've a brother ? How come I've never seen him before ?"

"Well you see after my 18th birthday everything would be given to me and my brother according to my father's will . So that women had send Andrew foreign and made him never come back or else she threats to kill the old man "

I gasp out loud .

" That's why she hit him ?"

" Wait you saw her hit him ?"

" Yeah the day I went at your place to work !"

" That bitch , she slowly poisoned my dad and had him paralyzed thinking he'd change his will and now she's just waiting for me to get of age so she can use me to transfer all the property ."

Rich people's lives are so messed up .

I feel sorry for them .

As if your own parents aren't a bunch of assholes .

Shut up brain .

" I'm...I'm sorry"

" No I'm sorry , I probably messed up the mood . It was our first date and I was going to tell you how much I lo-"

He stops mid sentence making my heart quiver .

His hands engaging me in him .

His eyes never leaving mine .

This is it . Is he gonna say what I think he's gonna say .

Isn't it too early for that ?

I feel my breath hitch as he leans closer and opens his mouth but just then we hear different cars screeching sounds and then followed by footsteps.

And there stood my biggest nightmare.

" Couldn't keep it in your pants boy ? Take him away and being him home if he doesn't complies kill that old hag ! -" then she turns to me , a small smile taking over her demonic features .

" Small girls like you should not dream of Princes . Wouldn't want anything to happen to your baby brothers now would you ?'' my heart stopped at that.

" Stay away from him !'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.