Assaults -1

Please do vote and comment 💕

Aahna:

After visiting the nurse, we went to the lockers. Emerald had some clothes which she said I could change into right now. It consisted of a pair of short shorts and a ling sleeved white sweats. I was reluctant to wear it as I've never wore something so revealing but having no other option I had to wear what I had. I had some bruises here and there but rather than that I was perfectly fine. It's not something new for me anyways.

Emerald dropped me infront of my bio class and left for her advance business course which is a special sets of classes for the rich kids who're responsible for the future of their families name and all.

Every pair of eyes sets on me, none of them had pity or sympathy just naked humour. They found the incident happened in cafeteria funny and I could just duck my head and make my way to the last of the class. Hoping to make it alive from this class. Luckily for me there is none of the three in this class. I could breathe freely Atleast here.

The class starts and soon I'm being hitted with numerous papers. I try to ignore the first few but soon the paper started to hurt me. Open one of them out of curiosity to see what's hurting I see small pebbles in them, no wonder they hurted. In every chit only one sentence was written.

" I'll make you regret coming here, better run away while you can. Love "

I didn't needed to think twice before coming to the conclusion that it's Edwards doing . It simply means he won't let me be in peace even when he's not gracing me with his presence.

Soon the chits stops coming my way, I curiously duck my head up to see what's stopping them now.

A guy with strawberry blonde hairs and baby blue eyes was glaring at my way. I felt my breath hitched on the thought that did I by mistakely irritated him as well and got another enemy for myself?

I tried to avoid the intensity of his gaze but I was failing miserably, the guy had bags under his eyes although his lashes were simply beautiful and longer than mine. I've always wondered why guys have such natural brows and lashes whereas we girls have to use so many things to make ours look good?

The class ends with the glaring and I immediately start to gather my things and rush out-of the class.

A hand slaps my ass jerking me away from my thoughts and locker.

Seeing few guys from my class followed me to my lockers. Clasping my books close to my chest I raise a brow to them.

I'm not going let anyone traumatized me this way. I know my studies in this school is really important but that doesn't means I'll allow them to treat me as some lowlife piece of meat.

" Don't raise your brows on us, slut.
Come with us to our house and let us have some fun time in return we'll protect you from the wrath of The Elites."

The audacity.

" Fuck off before I hit you somewhere which could lead you to never have a kid in future. " I turn and start to put books back in the locker .

" Bitch. " I hear someone mummer before a hand grasps harshly on my shoulders turning me forcefully and facing them.

" You think so highly of yourself. What Elites are doing is absolutely right. People like you should know your worth and I'll gladly show you some. "

They put me up on their back as if I'm a sack of potatoes. A hallway full of students were watching what was happening and hearing me shout at them to let me down but to no avail. No one even batted a lash at me as if I'm invisible.

I prayed so hard and shouted on top of my voice to let someone feel something and help me out of my misery but no one came forward.

We soon reached the the janitors closet and I closed my eyes, trying to hit them as strongly as I could but those build guys didn't even flinched at the assaults.

I close my eyes now mentally preparing myself for the forecoming event.

Im pushed down hard on the floor and a pain shoots through my spine making me groan in pain. The early bruises not helping at all with it.

" oh! We haven't even started yet and your groaning so loudly . Look how dirty you're little slut for us. "

" That's what you can do you manwhore. Hitting a girl and forcing yourselves on her with out her wish. This school is filled with such scumbags. " my hands were grazing around me in the darkness to get hold of anything that could probably help me escape this situation.

Soon I heard a zipper go down and my dress had no chains.

Oh God!

I start to squirm back in the wall behind me, when a hand came to hold my legs apart and loud ear piercing scream left my mouth. The horror of getting raped was making my insides churn.

" Please please please let go of me! Please " I was begging for mercy hoping they'd let go but no that only ignited their fire .

" Really Lockwood, forcing yourself on a girl now ? What happened to all your charms and shits? "

A voice resonated beside me and I see a guy even though I couldn't make out who it was but I felt as if I've seen the guy somewhere.

" Fuck off Swans! This doesn't concerns you. Leave. " the guy Lockwood said.

"I wouldn't have said anything but this place is kinda mine and I was enjoying my joint when you interrupted me. " He said so casually that I didn't knew that I should be happy that he saved me or sad that it really doesn't concerns him or he doesn't cares.

" Leave now swans! " the guy shouts.

" Don't raise your voice Lockwood or else one call to your dear father and you won't be able to walk for weeks now you better leave before I pull my phone out. Leave all of you. "

The guy mutters some things before leaving me.

And I stood shocked there, absorbing everything.

" You can leave too. " his voice was hard but there was a hint of softness in them. I broked out of my trance.

Looking over him as the guys left the door open I met with the same baby blue eyes of the guy Swans, who do badly resembled to Emerald.

" Thank you. "

Thank you
Kaajal