Healing hearts

Aahna :

I was dreading each step I took .

I thought as soon as I'd open the door , I'll be met with two angry teenagers who would be ready to kill us the moment they laid eyes on us.

" I think they wouldn't have slept a wink last night !" Emerald comments as we walk towards our destination.

" Do you guys think they made up or much less talked to each other " among us Christian was the most anxious one . He wanted his friend back and we could see his anticipation.

Emerald surprising us both hugged him Midway . I'm not complaining to see the blush on his face.

But soon she realized what she was doing and they got away from each other awkwardly.

I mused as I saw they're sheepish looks .

" Don't worry , Christian . Hope for the best !" I say cheering up him as well as trying clear the air around them .

As we reached each one of us was complementing on who will open the door .

" Look I get a feeling that my junior would be in danger if I open so you do it , you're the sister !" He says as he pushed Em forward .

She immediately stumbles back and look offended and hurt ," I've never talked to Edward straight since I was nine. He'll kill me before my brother could get a word out !"

They both looked equally afraid and I just stood there fumbling with my hands .

Suddenly both of them looked at me and I started to shake my head like crazy .

" No no no , don't even think about it . Neither am I sister nor friend . I'll be a dead meat served with sauce . I'm not doing it .'' I say .

" Oh come on ! Both of them have soft corner for you . Just do it we'll protect you " Christian says in an uncertain voice .

'' like hell you'll save me !"

" Just do it !"

" The betrayal , Em " she looks down and I give a sigh .

" I've too don't I ?" They both nod and I prayed whoever in the heaven was looking down to let me live and survive .

I cautioningly slowly opened the door. Awaiting for the shouts , tantrums , curses and maybe some objects to be thrown our way  but found none even after closing my eyes shut fir five minutes.

Looking back they both had their hands covering they're faces . I almost laughed but the matters in hand was more important.

Tentatively I took a step in and looked around . It was still a little dark outside making it difficult to see anything so I switched on the lights .

And the scene before me had me shocked .

I was frozen on the spot .

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

There they were , engulfed in each other's arms , sleeping like babies with legs sprawled across the desk in front and head over each other .

It made me coo .

I was send forward by weight behind me .

" Fuck !"

" Cute !"

They both mumbled. Emerald immediately took a picture which I made a mental note to ask from her later somehow.

" They look so cute "

" Like hell , they look gay "

" Don't be a homo "

" Girl I buy tickets to see you in action with another girl !"

" You're sick "

" Sick in love ! Hell yes !"

They're bickering made the two infront of us wake up . They rubbed their eyes and I just thought I cute can they both get .

Slowly they saw us , eyes widening and lips turning into smirk and as soon as I saw that I knew we're in trouble and I took a run outside leaving the two to bicker and get grilled .

Soon I heard footsteps approaching and laughter in the hallways with someone shouting how we're dead once they caught us.

We never stopped running , it was tiring but I couldn't wipe the smile off me .

They're healing. Slowly but they're .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal