What the hell

Please vote and comment 💕

Aahna:

I was saved by a bald man coming to my rescue. He told both of them to calm down and that it was his strict orders not to provide alcohol to underages. The boys merely nodded. The man had a power over them.  I came to realization that he's the same guy my mother talked about.  The guy who gave us this all.  The guys who managed to put me in a school I've dreamed of.  He brought me here from my rusty old living to give my life a chance to improve.  The guy was the host of the party and currently my life.

" Yes,  Princi.  I get it now. My apologies, princess. I shouldn't have pushed you . " The Prince, who's name I still don't know said and stood up to leave. Not before taking in my features. His look was a promise of retaliation. He'll come back for me,  he hadn't forgotten or forgiven me for insulting him infront of the other guy.

Oh goodness,  two weeks and I've already made enemies.

The other guy however for the first time looked over me with a sympathetic gaze which didn't stayed for more than two seconds and then he was back to his jerk self.

" You know you've gotten involved with the wrong people, just as you came here.  Pray to whoever is above there , that you never cross ways we either of us or you'll be seeing hell. That's a promise, love. " and with that threat he walks away.

The man now looks over me after talking to the older one who was supposed to help me out but just stood liked a statue.

" You can leave early Aahna,  I know all this must have been too overwhelming sometimes go home and take rest.  You start schooling from Monday am I right? " I nod at his words.

Letting it sink that from Monday I've to face other hell.  A school full of people who are snobbish, full of themselves and not so subtly rich.  How will I survive there is another story to think about.

" Don't worry too much, kid.  I know it must be hard on you and trust me it's going to be so much more hard when you enter that premises. That school,  Elmhurst Academy. But you have to get through it. If you even barely passed from there ,you can give your family the life they wished and deserve.  You can get whatever job you want.  That School has the best reputation of teaching and making the billionaires.  And I know that you'll  make it through, stay strong. "

He's words were something I wished to hear from my parents but they didn't even had a idea that I was starting school soon.  They just no longer care about anything.

The last bus to my house was waiting just as I reached the stop. All the way I looked over myself,  criticising  myself.

My clothes looked as if it is used for wiping the windows,  a rug.  My phone was an outdated model of Nokia with no internet or any facility except for calling or a snake game.  I was poorly brooked. Just seeing people today at party I imagined how people at my school will be.  We have a school uniform for which I'm grateful.  Only once on Friday we can wear whatever we wish  . I was happy that it's only one day they'll see how poor I'm.

I didn't liked the judgemental gaze of people.  Who talked about every move I make. Making me feel smaller and smaller compared to them. I close my eyes,  taking the sensation of air.

I like it,  I always do it.  The air makes me forget about everything else.  I'm a big fan of Nature.  It doesn't discriminate between rich and poor.  That thought keeps me going.

...........................

Yesterday was yesterday,  today I'm back at the cafe I've started working at.  It's a medium size cafe with a small library with four or five shelves of books available for school kids.  It attracts more customers. Theres a video gaming at the end of the cafe. Which one can pay to play.  I was lucky to be getting this job.  I'm on hourly basis.  The cafe is owned by two lovely couple and they manage it perfectly on their own. However they do need a waiteress to serve for which I was present. 

They cafe was filled today with kids and parents it's Saturday today.  People came with their families to relax and chill.  I smile as I see a family bickering over what to order. I wish for such family. Suddenly the bell dinged,  a lady who looked like she just came from a movie entered.

She  was beautiful,  beyond beautiful. She had a aura of responsibility and power with her.  Her walk was calculative and graceful. She come and sit a the lounge and then comes two other man's. They're here for a business meetings. 

The man signals for me to come over and I make my way to them with a note pad and pen.

"  welcome to Alex and Alexa cafe. What can I get for you?" I say with a easy going smile on my face .

"We'll have three black coffee with no sugar. " saying they go back to talking.

I give the orders up-to Alexa and once they got ready I walk back to their table,  placing it back and walked away.

I was busy when I was called on the lounge again for bill . Alex gave me the bill by the time the mans had left. The woman saw me coming over and face graced with a beautiful, loving smile. I give her the bill.

" I hope I can sit here for some time sweetie.  My kid is coming actually,  so rather than waiting outside can I sit here?  I can order something if you say. " I smile at her. She's a sweet person.

" No ma'am it's alright , you can sit here for few more minutes . Boss won't mind. "

I took the amount and went back to the cashier.  Mr Alex gave me the chance.

" Can I leave now sir,  I need to buy supplies for my school tomorrow. "

" Ofcourse, Your shift is over anyways. " I smile and walk in to change when I see the money in my hand.  Oops I forgot to give her back.  I walk back to the lounge and sigh in relief as I see her still waiting.

" Ma'am,  your rest of change. "

" You're leaving sweetie. " she asks in a polite tone I couldn't help but answer her.

" Ya!  I need to buy supplies for my school tomorrow and there no bus to the mall from here so I need to walk and then walk back home,  it might turn dark so I need to hurry up. " I end with a smile and nod at her.

I hear her call out at me as I was walking away ," I can drop you there.  I'm going there anyways. Don't refuse I'd hate to know that you walked there when I could have given you lift. "

I ponder over it and thought why not.  I mean I had a long day with two jobs and house work so a bit of relaxation didn't  sound bad. I nodded at her.

I walk over and sat at the front where the man previously sat.

" So which school are you going to? "

" Umm,  Elmhurst Academy. "

Her face turns into one of confusion and then to happy pretty soon.

" Oh my,  then this is perfect.  My son can help you on your first day.  He'll even show you around. Hes from that school." now the idea of knowing someone on the first day was pretty awesome.

I would Atleast know someone on my day there but this all was going too smoothly and easily  . I don't trust on my fate to be so gracious to me. But who was I to question it.  I can take what I get.

We waited for another few minutes when the bell dinged.  I was excited to meet the son of such a lovely person. But then I soon wished that I wouldn't have turned back,  that I shouldn't have sat with his mother as we're best of friends and most importantly I should have turned down her offer to drive me to mall.

Because his face  was screaming  one sentence what the hell are you doing?

Thank you
Kaajal