Road trips

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

What I never imagined was to be sitting with the three of them for lunch in the most dreaded part of this school , cafeteria.

I look up to see everyone still giving confuse and weird glances all wondering what happened and when .

It's been few days since it all happened.

Edward and Oliver had cleared the air between them and Then they came over to Christian to ask for his apology which went too dramatic.

Let's just say as soon as they finished their speech and were waiting for Christian's reply he gave them nice punches square at nose .

I swear I had stopped breathing for a moment but the very next second they're were hugging as if long lost lover and smiling at each other and are inseparable since then .

Zeenat still glared at me every chance she got . But I saw her smiling down at the boys when she thought no one was looking. I wish stuff with her would be cleared as well .

If there was someone who was unhappy then I'd say it was Annalisa.

She has started to hate me more since she learned that I was behind all this reunion. She has been torturing me whenever she finds me alone .

By words or punches, you name it she does it .

I've haven't told anyone though , they're all happy after so long I didn't wanted to spoil it for them.

So now here I was standing in mall with Emerald tugging me into a shop and me as I was complaining about it.

It's Christian's birthday day after tomorrow and he had planned a reunion for us .

A road trip for two days with campaigning and all .

He charmed my mother to say yes and she unsurprisingly said yes .

Edwards has been weird . He's talking to me but there's a wall between us . I never thought I'd say this but it hurt . He's behavior was hurting me.

If someone said id be feeling this way at the start of school I'd have laughed but now I feel like a laughing stock.

"That looks expensive. I'm not allowing you to buy me stuff . " I say to a happy looking Em who frowns listening to me.

'' oh come on ! It's a road trip and you know who else are coming. I'm not going to let you make a fool of yourself." She says with arms crossed.

Yes ! Zeenat and Annalisa both are joining us. Annalisa's mom heard Christian and insisted him or more like pressurised him in taking her whereas Zeenat was his only family here .

" Please Em ! I'll be fine in my clothes " I say .

" I'm not going to bury this money when I die . Let me spoil you this once ! Please !!!" She says too cutely .

" No Em !" I say .

" Yes A , don't think I didn't saw how Edward is been acting and how it's affecting you . I'll make sure he won't be able to take his eyes off you . And even if he continues his weirdness , I'll be having a serious conversation with him ."

I was shocked . I didn't talked about it or how it bothered me so she definitely surprised me here .

" Srsly you thought I'd not notice how it's bothering you . I'm your best friend for a reason . Now please please please ... " She started to whine like a child.

People gave  us strange looks and I got so embarrassed that I had to say yes . She literally started to tug me like a small kid .

Which lead to her taking me in a shop and buying dresses a little too short for my liking but took it anyways as she wasn't ready to let it go .

So after shopping, watching movie and having junks we ended our day , that to by skipping our day . Just letting Christian know .

I even brought Christian a gift , small one with my paychecks and saving but brought it anyhow.

He even promised to look after me or in his words shielding me from two vamps . As I'm now his partner in crime .

Now I had it all packed and was just waiting for the day to arrive .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.