Old faces

Please do vote and comment 💮

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

I entered the school In a car for the first time and to say I was nervous and weird out would be an understatement.

" It's still the same. " Kevin said beside me.

Kevin  is an elder brother to Christian. He was the one I met yesterday after Edward left.

" I don't think I know you? " it came out more as a question than a statement.

The stranger merely smiled at me before taking few steps closer while I stumbled back.

" Stay back,  I'm still new here and for all I know you might be some gangster or mafia. " I raise my hand  motioning for him to stop where he is.

He throws his head back and laughs.

I was so fucking confused.

Why is there no one around here right now?

" That's first. " seeing my confused look he continues , " I've been called so many things but that's first.  Like no one has ever called the first prince and future king as a mafia. "

My eyes shuts and I internally curse myself so fucking much.

" Hello my names Kevin and I know the person who just dropped you off,  Edward right? " I should've looked at the resemblance. His features does matches  with that Royal ass.

What's with me meeting important people in such manners?

I give him a sheepish smile and say,  " Hello,  I'm Aahna....

Kevin said he wanted to surprise Christian and he wanted to help me enter school  as no one except for teachers , staff and students are allowed. Because this school is big shot and if they let past one person a whole scandal can be created.

" Well,  let's leave? " every single pair of eyes were on the car. As if being in the car wasn't enough there was royal symbol on this car. Bless the tainted windows no one knows yet that it's me inside with a prince.

" Can't you drop me at the back? "

I was dead nervous to leave this car and to make matter worse before Kevin could utter a word Christian came rushing in and said,  " What the fuck is wrong with you and what the hell are you doing with him? "

Okay,  so maybe they're not the best of brothers.

" Is it the way you should greet your long seen brother,  Chrissy! " Kevin says but I heard the taunt in his voice.

" Shut the fuck,  if Edward or Oliver were to see you,  you'll be dead,  prince or not! " why the fuck do I always get caught in between these commotions.

" And you,  princess. I told you not to trust people and here you're with HIM! "- he turns back at his brother before continuing.

" Let's go before they come! "

Kevin didn't moved a inch. Christian was glaring at him and I stood frozen with not knowing what is exactly happening.

Suddenly a someone breaks the front window and the rock hits my hand before I hear.

" What the fuck are you doing here,  asshole! "

Oh goodness.

.
.
.
.
.

Thank you
Kaajal.