Miscommunications

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahna :

The guilt however didn't last long .

Christian came forward making me stumble back with him and we both sat down facing the open sky before us.

The silence was painful and I wanted it to end.

Christian has became more of a friend then what a bully he used to be . He has shown nothing but immense support even going as far as taking my side against her own blood.

" I- --.... I'm so-"

" He heard that Edward was in love with Zeenat !" Another topic I so wanted to avoid.

I know I'm already in this mess but these seems too personal now . Is it right for me learn something that personal when the person in question aren't present?

" You don't need to tell me !" I quickly brush off the curiosity I had .

Was Edward really in love with her ?

Why that thought didn't sit well with me ?

" I won't what I'm not supposed to . That party turned out to be cursed for us . Emerald wasn't there or else God knows what would've happened . Zeenat was pressurised in doing stuffs like changing herself ." His confession made me feel that I'm learning about her without knowing if she wants me to know or not .

But he continued anyways.

" I saw the way it created a drift between them both and that party was my excuse so that all of us could be loosen up . But someone has to mess with the drinks . A Rape drug was found in the drinks most of my fellow had already drunk on .!"

What the fuck ? That's something I never thought would be a scenario for this story .

I really thought that maybe Edward gave in his desire to be with her or maybe Zeenat was really messing up with both of them ?

But if that's the case why is Edward angry in Zeenat ?

It doesn't makes sense.

" I was away from Zeenat when I saw and got to learn about it and it instantly clicked that both of them had a little too many of those drinks . I knew someone was messing big time but til date I don't know who !" His voice held promised revenge and sorrow.

" The time I rushed to stop whatever I thought would happen . I saw Oliver on his knees tear streaming down his face and unaware of what was happening two of other . Oliver rushed out without listening anything and I thought I'd tell him tomorrow or something but first I need to tend to them .''

This all is nothing but a big miscommunication.

" Someone had already told Oliver about Edwards little crush on Zeenat and then He was out of control . Things got out of hand pretty quickly and soon we all were putty in the hands of whoever did this and we're separated . Zeenat went back and came just now ."

I felt sorry for him . He lost his best friends over something so useless and that to because of someone else .

I clutched his hands in mine sending a reassuring squeeze to it .

" Edward thinks it was me who messed with the drinks and Zeenat thinks I was the one who told Oliver about the love thing whereas Oliver things I already knew about their affair and was hiding it '' he looked so broken .

He did nothing and yet lost everything. There was a new determined strength in me as I said my next words to him .

" Let's make it right !"

His eyes rose to meet mine and there was a hint of Hope in them before he scooped me in a hug . Muttering innumerable thank you .

Let's make it right !!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you
Kaajal.