Engagement

Enjoy
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aahna :

It was still pitch black when I felt my cheeks sting .

I can imagine the ugly mark it'd leave .

" How dare you act all cuddly with my Fiancee . You know I thought you're a nice girl and I'm the bad one here but you really are a slut , huh ! Aren't you ? Getting all cozy up with others boyfriend and fiancees . First Christian , then Oliver and now you have you're eyes set on my man !" Annalisa screams .

It was just her and Oliver who came.

Oliver instantly got at my side tentatively pulling me up beside him and caressing my cheeks a small hiss escapes me. It really did stung .

Maybe I got a scratch from her manicured nails .

" Whats the meaning of this Anna ? Edward isn't a kid here , he knows what he's doing. Don't just blame her for whatever " he speaks up.

I know he's right but what Anna said isn't wrong as well . No matter what they're relationship is and however it is . They are together. And I'm the third women in their life.

I hated to be a home wrecker . I never wanted to be one . Because I've first hand experience of what it feels like.

" No , she's right. I shouldn't have crossed my line . I'm sorry ." I say softly .

" Sorry ! You're sor-" she was cut off as I was pulled from Oliver to someone's arms.

Dark hues were staring back at me when I looked up .

" Do you regret it ?'' I knew he was talking about the kiss.

I knew I should have said yes .

I knew what I did was wrong .

I knew I'm at fault here and not Anna .

I knew everything and yet I said the cursed word.

" No ..." I whisper as he sighs softly putting his
Fore head on mine .

His thumbs dance around my waist in small circle as he replies back ," Good ! Cuz now I want to do it the right way . I want to do it all with you . I want to go ok dates and much more so I don't know if you had said yes what would I do . Thank you. Thank you for giving me a chance after everything I've put you through!"

A smile plays on lips .

It's too fast and too simple .

I shouldn't have forgiven him but I can't help but stop the budding feeling in my heart for my bully .

" And you -" he says pointing to Anna as he removes a ring from his pocket and gives to her . Her eyes filled with waterline and I felt bad .

I'm doing something I never wanted to do . Breaking a possible relationship , a possible household. I was becoming a girl I never wanted to .

" This is the last time you're getting this close to her . Don't think I don't know about the little bullying you've been doing around with her . So now I'm officially breaking off this engagement. You can fuck off for all I care .!"

" Will see about that Edward , you're mine and you'll be running back to me in no time . "

" In your dreams Annalisa ."

" Sure sure , let's see what you're mother has to say about it all . "

I felt him tensed and I ,myself stopped breathing . I've seen his mom . I've seen how wicked she is . I know how low she can go for money .

She hits her handicapped husband for goodness sake .

I slowly put my hands around Edwards , holding it in a tight grasp . Trying to convey what my words couldn't.

Annalisa eyes our hand as if she's disgusted by it and stomps away .

" Lets get you both back , yeah  !" Oliver smiles and walks forward and soon I follow with Edward in tail.

Suddenly a squeak leaves me as I pulled up bridal style in the arms of the boy I've started to feel like home .

I Nestle my face in his neck , inhaling his musk scent which calms me down .

Tommorow might be hard but I'm happy today and that's all matters .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thank you

Kaajal.