Just you and me -1

Enjoy

.
.
.
.
.

Aahna :

"This should be consider kidnapping" I say as Edward drives away .

A small smile playing on his lips .

" Well I don't know when life would stop , I wanna live every moment with you from now on !" His words always made me loose my breath .

"Don't hide that blush , babe I love that I'm the reason behind it !"

" Shut up and drive idiot !" I say .

We stop infront of grave yard . I look at him questioning . He just gives a smile and exits , opening my side of door.

Holding my hands in his warm ones , we walk in .

He brought a bouquet of Lilly . White ones and we get in.

" Edward my boy , it's been long !"  An old man makes his way towards us , he had a water pipe and I assumed he'd be the caretaker .

" Johnson , how are you ?" A genuine smile plays on his face and I feel my insides mush at it . Just how deep I'm in ?

" I'm doing good as usual and  who's this pretty lady with you ?" He gives me a kind welcoming smile which I return .

" She's my girlfriend " I raise a brow at him . When did he ever asked me that ?

" Maybe you both end up having a happy ending !" He goes away saying that .

" I'm loving this day , I get to see you blush twice now !" He teases .

" Shut up before I leave ." I threaten .
" I need to introduce you to someone , come on !"

I already had an idea of who but it felt far important that he brought me here on his own accord .

We end up between a beautiful tomb , different from others . It had beautiful flowers on top it , fresh and new .

Does he comes here often ?

" Those are from Andrew , he makes sure her grave isn't ever deprived of flowers . He can't visit her like me so he does it ." This Andrew guy seems really loving and caring.

Here lies , a perfect wife and wonderful mother .

May all the blessings be bestowed upon your soul.

" Not all hearts are kind , but all hearts can be kind "

Floria David Heinrich.

Edward kneels down in front of it and me being my awkward self didn't knew what to do .

I have never been to a Christian Graveyard before.

" I found the one mom , you said my heart would skip a beat when I'd see her for first time . It did . You said the right one will come and I'd just feel it , I did Mom . She's right here beside me and I'm having a feeling she'd be there even when I'd be taking my last breath . I wanted her to meet you . She helped me fought my demons mom . She made me a better person. She made me who you wanted me to be . She's Aahna mom , a transfer student from India .

You'd have loved her . Shes just like you . As dad had told me about you . The fiery nature yet care for her family . She reminds me so much of you .

I miss you mother . I love you very much ." He doesn't cries and for some reason I felt he should have . He's holding his emotions for some reasons and that made me worried .

I kneel down beside him . Clasped his hands in mine before smiling towards the tomb .

" Hello , Mrs. Heinrich . I'm sure you're at better place now but I can't help but think I'd have loved to meet you and learn all the embarrassing things Edward did as a child . He really hated me before and made my life hell . I'd have asked you to hit him for me if you were here . He'd have listened to you but now he's all good to me.

I really like your son Mrs . Heinrich and hope you're giving us your blessings from above . I promise to take care of him , always . Thank you for birthing such a boy . I'll owe you!"

I take the bouquet from him and keep it above the tomb .

Before standing up and start to move , giving him some personal space with his mother . When a hand stops me and finally his shoulder shakes . He was crying , like a baby and I couldn't help but put my hands around him .

" I....I..mi..ss. her ....s.omuch...it hurts.....we were so....ha...ppy...and....since...' ' I rub circles at his back and try to calm him down .

After he was calmed down , he looks up at me .

" I'll always end up messing our dates !" A dry chuckle escapes him .

" If showing your emotions is ruining the date then I'd have it over anything. I like you Edward and that comes in PACAKGE , I like all of you . Not just your good sides but everything about you , okay ?"

He nods.

" It's too soon , but I guess I'm falling for you , Aahna and for some reason Im not afraid to fall !'' he close the gap between us as he hugs me close and I return it with my own tight hold.

" No worries , I'm too far in Edward . There's no going back now ."

Just once things with his stepmom is cleared . It'd be all okay for us .

Won't it ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you

Kaajal.